How long has it been since you compared cheaper car insurance rates in Philadelphia, PA? Philadelphia shoppers have options when shopping for the best price on Audi A7 insurance. You can either spend your time struggling with agents getting price quotes or leverage the internet to find the lowest rates. There are both good and bad ways to compare car insurance rates and we'll show you the best way to quote coverages for your Audi and get the lowest possible price either online or from Philadelphia insurance agents.
It's important to get comparison quotes at least once a year because prices tend to go up over time. If you had the best price on Audi A7 insurance in Philadelphia two years ago other companies may now be cheaper. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about car insurance because I'm going to let you in on the secrets to one of the best ways to save money, get proper deductibles and limits, all at the lowest rate.
Finding more affordable insurance rates is an easy way to save money. Drivers just need to spend a few minutes on the computer to compare rates provided by online insurance companies.
The companies shown below are our best choices to provide comparison quotes in Philadelphia, PA. If several companies are displayed, we recommend you visit as many as you can to get the most competitive price.
Slash your car insurance rates with discounts
Auto insurance companies don't always list all discounts in a way that's easy to find, so the next list breaks down both well-publicized in addition to some of the lesser obvious credits available to bring down your rates. If you do not check that you are getting every discount you qualify for, you're just leaving money on the table.
- Discounts for Good Drivers - Safe drivers can save as much as half off their rates compared to rates paid by drivers with frequent claims.
- Life Insurance Discount - Companies who offer life insurance give a discount if you purchase a life policy as well.
- Good Students Pay Less - Excelling in school could provide a savings of up to 20% or more. Most companies allow this discount up until you turn 25.
- Defensive Driving Course - Taking part in a driver safety course can save you 5% or more and make you a better driver.
- Anti-theft Discount - Vehicles that have factory alarm systems and tracking devices are stolen with less frequency and will save you 10% or more on A7 insurance in Philadelphia.
- Passive Restraint Discount - Vehicles equipped with air bags or automatic seat belts can get savings of up to 25% or more.
As a disclaimer on discounts, many deductions do not apply to the entire policy premium. Some only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like comp or med pay. If you do the math and it seems like adding up those discounts means a free policy, you're out of luck.
For a list of insurers who offer cheap Audi A7 insurance quotes in Philadelphia in Pennsylvania, click here to view.
Car insurance is not optional in Pennsylvania
Despite the fact that car insurance is not cheap in Philadelphia, car insurance may be required for several reasons.
- Just about all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to buy specific limits of liability protection if you want to drive legally. In Pennsylvania these limits are 15/30/5 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your vehicle with a loan, most lenders will make it mandatory that you carry insurance to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totaled. If coverage lapses or is canceled, the lender may insure your Audi at an extremely high rate and require you to pay for the much more expensive policy.
- Insurance protects not only your car but also your financial assets. It also can pay for all forms of medical expenses incurred in an accident. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, will also pay attorney fees if you are sued as the result of an accident. If your vehicle suffers damage from an accident or hail, your car insurance policy will cover the repair costs.
The benefits of buying car insurance are definitely more than the cost, especially for larger claims. According to a 2015 survey, the average American driver is wasting up to $800 each year so you should quote and compare rates every year to save money.
Compare rate quotes but still have a local Philadelphia insurance agent
Many drivers just prefer to have an agent's advice and doing so can bring peace of mind Good insurance agents can point out coverage gaps and help submit paperwork. A nice benefit of getting online price quotes is that drivers can save money and get cheap insurance rates and also buy local.
After filling out this short form, your information is sent to local insurance agents in Philadelphia that can give you free Philadelphia auto insurance quotes for your business. You won't need to find an agent as quotes are delivered to your email. If you want to compare rates from a specific insurance provider, you can always jump over to their website to submit a rate quote request.
Choosing the best company should include more criteria than just the price. A good agent in Philadelphia will have answers to these questions.
- Which insurance company do they prefer to write with?
- How often do they review coverages?
- Are they giving you every discount you deserve?
- Is the agent CPCU or CIC certified?
- Does the company allow you to choose your own collision repair facility?
- Are they paid to recommend certain coverages?
- Do they reduce claim amounts on high mileage vehicles?
If you are wanting to find a good Philadelphia insurance agent, there are a couple of types of agencies that you can choose from. Agents in Philadelphia may be either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive). Either one can write insurance policies, but it's important to point out how they are different because it can impact the selection process.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
These type of agents write business for a single company such as Allstate, Farmers Insurance, State Farm, and AAA. Exclusive agents cannot shop your coverage around so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agencies receive a lot of sales training on what they offer which helps them sell on service rather than price. Some people will only buy from the same agent for years primarily because of the brand legacy and the convenience of having all coverages with one company.
Listed below are exclusive insurance agencies in Philadelphia willing to provide price quotes.
- Dennis Jackson - State Farm Insurance Agent
6200 Frankford Ave - Philadelphia, PA 19135 - (215) 289-5179 - View Map
- Joe Ems - State Farm Insurance Agent
7348 Frankford Ave - Philadelphia, PA 19136 - (215) 333-5100 - View Map
- Jerry Gregory - State Farm Insurance Agent
2999 Welsh Rd - Philadelphia, PA 19152 - (215) 338-3313 - View Map
Independent Agencies or Brokers
These type of agents are not required to write business for one company and that enables them to quote your coverage with lots of companies and find you cheaper rates. If premiums increase, they simply switch companies in-house and the insured can keep the same agent. If you are comparing rate quotes, you should always get insurance quotes from several independent agencies for maximum quote selection. Most also have access to companies that do not advertise much which can be an advantage.
The following is a short list of independent agencies in Philadelphia who can help you get price quotes.
- Torri Insurance Agency
214 Fairmount Ave - Philadelphia, PA 19123 - (800) 701-5909 - View Map
- First Rate Insurance
7790 Rockwell Ave Suite 1 - Philadelphia, PA 19111 - (215) 725-6700 - View Map
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
231 St Asaphs Rd #100 - Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004 - (610) 617-7900 - View Map