Do you want to learn to get the cheapest Lexus LC 500 insurance in Philadelphia? Do you get confused by the number of insurance companies in your area? Lot’s of other drivers are too. Pennsylvania vehicle owners have so many options that it can easily become a difficult challenge to find better insurance rates for Lexus LC 500 insurance in Philadelphia. If you’ve ever been there, you know that Philadelphia is a wonderful place to live, but expensive insurance makes it very hard to afford coverage.
It’s an obvious assumption that car insurance companies want to keep you from shopping around. Consumers who get price comparisons are inclined to switch companies because there is a significant possibility of finding better rates. Remarkably, a study showed that drivers who compared prices once a year saved an average of $72 a month compared to policyholders who never shopped for cheaper rates.
If finding discount rates on Lexus LC 500 insurance in Philadelphia is your target objective, then having a good understanding how to shop for insurance coverage can make it simple to find affordable coverage.
If you already have coverage, you will most likely be able to lower your rates using these methods. Quoting and comparing the cheapest insurance coverage in Philadelphia is actually quite simple. But Pennsylvania vehicle owners do need to understand how big insurance companies charge you for coverage and use it to your advantage.
Low Cost companies for Lexus LC 500 insurance
The companies in the list below can provide free rate quotes in Philadelphia, PA. If multiple companies are shown, we suggest you click on several of them to get the best price comparison.
Take advantage of these discounts on Lexus LC 500 insurance in Philadelphia
Companies don’t necessarily list all possible discounts very well, so the list below details a few of the more well known as well as the least known credits available to you.
- Accident Waiver – Not necessarily a discount, but certain companies will turn a blind eye to one accident without the usual rate increase so long as you are claim-free for a particular time prior to the accident.
- 55 and Retired – Drivers over the age of 55 can get a discount up to 10%.
- Driving Data Discount – Insureds that choose to allow their car insurance company to spy on driving manner remotely such as Progressive’s Snapshot and State Farm’s In-Drive could save a few bucks if their driving habits are good.
- Life Insurance – If the company offers life insurance, you could get better car insurance rates if you take out a life insurance policy as well.
- Early Switch Discount – Select larger companies give a discount for switching companies before your current coverage expires. The savings is around 10%.
- Accident Free – Insureds with no claims or accidents get the best car insurance rates compared to drivers with a long claim history.
- Theft Deterrent Discount – Vehicles equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems are stolen less frequently so companies will give you a small discount.
- Air Bag Discount – Options like air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems may qualify for discounts as much as 30%.
- Good Grades Discount – Performing well in school can save 20 to 25%. Most companies allow this discount well after school through age 25.
- Multiple Policy Discount – If you can combine your auto and homeowners policy with the same insurance company you could save at least 10 to 15 percent or more.
Keep in mind that many deductions do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most cut individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. Just because you may think all the discounts add up to a free policy, nobody gets a free ride. Any qualifying discounts will definitely lower your premiums.
The best car insurance companies and their possible discounts are outlined below.
- GEICO offers discounts for good student, military active duty, five-year accident-free, driver training, anti-theft, and federal employee.
- USAA may offer discounts for vehicle storage, multi-policy, defensive driver, multi-vehicle, loyalty savings, military installation, and driver training.
- Progressive discounts include continuous coverage, online signing, multi-vehicle, online quote discount, multi-policy, and good student.
- American Family offers premium reductions for mySafetyValet, multi-vehicle, accident-free, defensive driver, and bundled insurance.
- Esurance policyholders can earn discounts including paid-in-full, online quote, anti-lock brakes, multi-policy, and defensive driver.
- Farmers Insurance offers discounts including electronic funds transfer, business and professional, multi-car, pay in full, teen driver, early shopping, and mature driver.
- State Farm has savings for multiple policy, multiple autos, passive restraint, student away at school, defensive driving training, and Steer Clear safe driver discount.
When quoting, ask all companies you are considering which discounts they offer. All car insurance discounts might not be offered on policies in Philadelphia. For a list of car insurance companies with the best discounts in Philadelphia, click here.
Eight Things That Influence Your Insurance Prices
Many different elements are used in the calculation when premium rates are determined. Some are pretty understandable like an MVR report, but other criteria are more transparent such as your credit history or how safe your car is. A large part of saving on car insurance is knowing the different types of things that play a part in calculating your car insurance rates. If you understand what controls the rates you pay, this enables you to make decisions that could help you find lower premium levels.
Don’t skimp on liability insurance – Liability coverage will provide protection if you are determined to be liable for personal injury or accident damage. This coverage provides you with a defense in court which can cost a lot. Liability is cheap compared to other policy coverages, so do not skimp.
Younger vs. older drivers – More experienced drivers tend to be more responsible, statistically cause fewer accidents, and receive fewer citations. Beginning drivers are statistically proven to get distracted easily when at the wheel of a vehicle so car insurance rates are higher.
Car insurance rates and your job – Careers like doctors, social workers, and miners generally pay higher rates than average attributed to intense work-related stress and extremely grueling work hours. On the flip side, jobs such as farmers, students and retirees get better rates.
Vehicle theft costs us all – Choosing a vehicle with a theft deterrent system can save you some money. Anti-theft features such as LoJack tracking devices, vehicle tamper alarm systems or GM’s OnStar system can thwart your vehicle from being stolen.
City traffic equals higher rates – Being located in small towns and rural areas has it’s advantages when insuring your vehicles. Less people living in that area means a lower chance of having an accident in addition to fewer liability claims. Residents of big cities regularly have traffic congestion and longer commute times. Higher commute times means higher likelihood of an accident.
Poor credit rating equals high premiums – Credit rating is a big factor in your rate calculation. Insureds that have good credit tend to file fewer claims and have better driving records than drivers who have lower credit ratings. So if your credit score can use some improvement, you could pay less to insure your Lexus LC 500 by taking the time to improve your credit score.
Safer vehicles save money – Cars with high safety ratings tend to have lower insurance rates. Vehicles engineered for safety reduce occupant injuries and fewer injuries translates into savings for insurance companies and more competitive rates for policyholders.
Small claims can cost you – Companies in Pennsylvania generally give discounts to drivers who are claim-free. If you file claims often, you can look forward to either higher rates or even cancellation. Your car insurance is designed for major claims that would cause financial hardship.
Compare prices but buy from a local neighborhood Philadelphia car insurance agent
Some consumers just prefer to have an agent’s advice and that is OK! A good thing about getting online price quotes is you may find lower premium rates and still have an agent to talk to. And buying from local agents is especially important in Philadelphia.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this short form, the quote information gets sent to companies in Philadelphia that provide free Philadelphia auto insurance quotes for your car insurance coverage. You never need to contact any agents because quoted prices will be sent directly to your email. You can most likely find cheaper rates AND an agent nearby. If you have a need to get a comparison quote for a specific company, feel free to go to their quote page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Choose the right auto insurance agent
When finding local Philadelphia agents, it’s important to understand the types of insurance agents and how they operate. Car insurance agencies can be categorized as either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive).
Independent Car Insurance Agencies
Agents that elect to be independent are not limited to a single company and that allows them to write policies with many different companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If your premiums go up, your policy is moved internally and you stay with the same agent.
When comparing rate quotes, it’s a good idea to check rates from independent agents to get the most accurate price comparison. Most also write with small mutual carriers which can be an advantage.
Shown below is a partial list of independent insurance agencies in Philadelphia who may be able to give you pricing information.
- Nigro Insurance Agency
35 Letitia St – Philadelphia, PA 19106 – (215) 278-9633 – View Map
- McCollum Insurance Agency
4169 Main St – Philadelphia, PA 19127 – (215) 508-9000 – View Map
- Accu Insurance Agency
7010 Elmwood Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19142 – (215) 726-0270 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Agents in the exclusive channel can only provide pricing for a single company and some examples include Allstate and State Farm. Exclusive agents are unable to compare other company’s rates so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. They receive extensive training on what they offer which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates. Some consumers prefer to purchase coverage from exclusives mainly due to the brand name and the convenience of having a single billing for all their coverages.
Below is a list of exclusive insurance agents in Philadelphia that can give you comparison quotes.
- Wanda Dancy – State Farm Insurance Agent
2805 N 47th St, FL-1 – Philadelphia, PA 19131 – (215) 871-3390 – View Map
- Joe Ems – State Farm Insurance Agent
7348 Frankford Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19136 – (215) 333-5100 – View Map
- State Farm: Brian Cover
7005 Bustleton Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19149 – (215) 332-9000 – View Map
Finding a good auto insurance agent should depend on more than just a cheap quote. Before buying a policy in Philadelphia, get answers to these questions.
- Is the agency covered by Errors and Omissions coverage?
- Will you get a loaner vehicle if you car is being repaired?
- Do you work with a CSR or direct with the agent?
- What are their preferred companies if they are an independent agency?
- Is the agency involved in supporting local community causes?
- Will high miles depreciate repair valuations?
- Are there any extra charges for paying monthly?
In this article, we presented many ideas to compare Lexus LC 500 insurance premium rates in Philadelphia. It’s most important to understand that the more providers you compare, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. Drivers may even discover the best price on insurance is with the smaller companies.
People leave their current company for many reasons like unfair underwriting practices, an unsatisfactory settlement offer, delays in paying claims or even high rates after DUI convictions. It doesn’t matter what your reason, finding the right insurance provider can be less work than you think.
Discount Lexus LC 500 insurance in Philadelphia is attainable from both online companies and also from your neighborhood Philadelphia agents, and you should compare rates from both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. A few companies do not offer online quoting and most of the time these regional insurance providers only sell through independent insurance agents.
Additional learning opportunities
- Liability Insurance Coverage (Nationwide)
- Who Has Affordable Philadelphia Car Insurance Rates for Single Moms? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for a Toyota Corolla in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- How Much is Philadelphia Auto Insurance for Teenage Males? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for Low Income Drivers in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Nissan Rogue in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- Safety Belts FAQ (iihs.org)
- Child Safety FAQ (iihs.org)
- Five Tips to Save on Auto Insurance (Insurance Information Institute)
- Vehicle Insurance in the U.S. (Wikipedia)