Do you want an efficient way to compare low-cost Chrysler Pacifica insurance in Philadelphia? Overwhelmed by the number of insurance sources in Philadelphia? Many other drivers are as well. Pennsylvania vehicle owners have such a vast assortment of sources available that it can easily become a difficult situation to find lower insurance rates on Chrysler Pacifica insurance. If you live there, you know that Philadelphia is a good city to live in, but inflated insurance rates makes it very hard to be able to buy decent coverage.
It’s a fact that insurance companies want to keep you from comparing rates. Drivers who do rate comparisons are inclined to buy a new policy because the odds are good of finding discount prices. A recent survey found that people who did price comparisons regularly saved as much as $70 a month compared to other drivers who never shopped around for cheaper prices.
If finding low prices for auto insurance is your objective, then having a grasp of how to get price quotes and compare insurance premiums can save time and make the process easier.
It’s smart to get comparison quotes every six months since insurance prices are adjusted regularly by insurance companies. Even if you got the best rates on Chrysler Pacifica insurance in Philadelphia six months ago there may be better deals available now. You can find a lot of misleading information regarding Pacifica insurance out there, but we’re going to give you some solid techniques on how to save money.
Cheap companies for Chrysler Pacifica insurance
The providers in the list below are our best choices to provide free quotes in Pennsylvania. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you compare several of them to get the best price comparison.
What Determines Chrysler Pacifica Insurance Premiums?
Lots of factors are taken into consideration when quoting car insurance. Most are fairly basic like an MVR report, although some other factors are less apparent such as whether you are married or how safe your car is.
Vehicle options that cut prices – Selecting a car model with a theft deterrent system can save you a little every year. Anti-theft features such as vehicle immobilizer systems, General Motors OnStar and LoJack tracking systems all help stop car theft and help bring rates down.
Safer cars cost less to insure – Cars with high safety ratings can get you lower premiums. Vehicles built for safety result in less severe injuries and reduced instances of injuries means your insurance company pays less and more competitive rates for policyholders.
Younger drivers are expensive to insure – Older, more experienced drivers are more responsible, statistically cause fewer accidents, and get fewer tickets. Teenage drivers tend to be more careless when behind the wheel and because of this, their insurance rates are much higher.
Where you live plays a part – Residing in less populated areas of the country can save you money when talking about insurance. Less people means reduced accidents in addition to fewer liability claims. Residents of big cities have congested traffic and longer commutes to work. Spending more time driving translates into higher accident risk.
Do you qualify for discounts?
The price of auto insurance can be rather high, but companies offer discounts that can drop the cost substantially. Some discounts apply automatically at the time of purchase, but a few must be asked for prior to receiving the credit.
- Discount for Passive Restraints – Cars that have air bags may earn rate discounts as much as 30%.
- Multi-policy Discount – If you combine your homeowners and auto policies with the same insurance company you could save at least 10 to 15 percent or more.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Anti-theft and alarm system equipped vehicles prevent vehicle theft and will save you 10% or more on Pacifica insurance in Philadelphia.
- Student Discounts – Being a good student can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. You can use this discount normally well after school through age 25.
- Life Insurance – Insurance carriers who offer life insurance give a small discount if you purchase some life insurance in addition to your auto policy.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Cars, trucks, and SUVs that have steering control and anti-lock brakes can stop better under adverse conditions and earn discounts up to 10%.
- Driver Training Discounts – Successfully completing a safe driver course can save you 5% or more and make you a better driver.
- Low Mileage – Maintaining low annual mileage could qualify for discounted rates on garaged vehicles.
While discounts sound great, it’s important to understand that most discount credits are not given to the whole policy. Some only apply to individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. So even though they make it sound like it’s possible to get free car insurance, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
Some companies that may offer quotes with some of the above discounts include:
When getting a coverage quote, ask all companies you are considering which discounts can lower your rates. Depending on the company, some discounts may not apply to policies in your area. For a list of providers that offer the discounts shown above in Philadelphia, click this link.
Insurance agents near you
Certain consumers still prefer to visit with an insurance agent and that can be a smart move The best thing about getting online price quotes is you may find lower car insurance rates and still buy from a local agent.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this simple form, your information is immediately sent to companies in Philadelphia who will return price quotes for your insurance coverage. You won’t need to visit any agencies as quotes are delivered instantly to you. You can get cheaper auto insurance rates without requiring a lot of work. If you wish to quote rates from a specific insurance company, you just need to search and find their rate quote page to submit a rate quote request.
Picking an company needs to be determined by more than just the premium amount. Any agent in Philadelphia should be willing to answer these questions.
- Do they write coverage based solely on cost?
- Do they carry Errors and Omissions coverage?
- Are they in the agency full-time?
- If you have an accident, are you able to get your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice?
- Are claim adjusters local or do you have to take your car somewhere else?
- Will they take your side in the event of a claim?
- Do they prorate repair cost based on vehicle mileage?
- Which insurance company do they prefer to write with?
If you would like to find a reputable agency, it’s helpful to know the different agency structures and how they differ in how they quote coverages. Insurance agencies in Philadelphia can be classified as either exclusive agents or independent agents.
Agents that choose to be exclusive can only write with one company and examples are Farmers Insurance, American Family, State Farm and Allstate. Exclusive agents cannot place coverage with different providers so you need to shop around if the rates are high. Exclusive agents are well trained in insurance sales and that can be a competitive advantage. Consumers sometimes buy insurance from these agents partially due to the brand legacy and strong financial ratings.
Shown below is a short list of exclusive insurance agents in Philadelphia that can give you price quotes.
- Joe Ems – State Farm Insurance Agent
7348 Frankford Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19136 – (215) 333-5100 – View Map
- George Kweder – State Farm Insurance Agent
1521 W Oregon Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19145 – (215) 467-1837 – View Map
- Kevin Lowber – State Farm Insurance Agent
1347 E Hunting Park Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19124 – (215) 533-9010 – View Map
Independent Auto Insurance Agents
Independent agents do not work for one specific company so they have the ability to put coverage with lots of companies and get you the best rates possible. If you want to switch companies, your agent can just switch to a different company which is easy for the insured. If you need lower rates, you definitely need to contact independent agents to get the best comparison. Most can insure with less well-known companies which may provide better rates.
Listed below are independent insurance agencies in Philadelphia who can help you get price quotes.
- Goebel Insurance Agency, Inc.
2026 S 12th St – Philadelphia, PA 19148 – (215) 465-9311 – View Map
- Wade Insurance Agency
143 E Roosevelt Blvd – Philadelphia, PA 19120 – (215) 457-4995 – View Map
- K and A Insurance Agency
5520 Wayne Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19144 – (215) 991-4900 – View Map
After talking to the agent and getting positive feedback to these questions in addition to an acceptable price estimate, you may have just found an insurance agent that can be relied on to service your policy. Keep in mind you can cancel coverage at any point so don’t feel that you are permanently stuck with any particular company with no way to switch.
When to get professional advice
When quoting and choosing coverage online or from an agent, there really is not a cookie cutter policy. Your needs are unique to you.
For instance, these questions can help discover if your insurance needs would benefit from professional advice.
- Am I covered if I drive in a foreign country?
- What does medical payments coverage do?
- Do I need more liability coverage?
- Is borrowed equipment or tools covered if stolen or damaged?
- If my car is totaled with they pay enough to replace it?
- Will I lose any money if I cancel my policy before it expires?
- Is my custom stereo system covered?
- Am I covered if I crash into my own garage door?
- Am I covered when delivering products for my home-based business?
- What is the minimum liability in Pennsylvania?
If you can’t answer these questions, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form.
Find affordable insurance prices by comparing often
Consumers switch companies for any number of reasons including questionable increases in premium, being labeled a high risk driver, lack of trust in their agent and policy cancellation. Regardless of your reason, choosing a new company can be pretty painless.
When trying to cut insurance costs, you should never buy poor coverage just to save money. There are a lot of situations where someone dropped liability limits or collision coverage only to regret that the small savings ended up costing them much more. The goal is to purchase a proper amount of coverage at an affordable rate and still be able to protect your assets.
We just presented many ways to find lower-cost Chrysler Pacifica insurance in Philadelphia. The key thing to remember is the more times you quote, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even be surprised to find that the lowest priced insurance comes from the least-expected company.
More tips and info about insurance is available in these articles:
- Teen Driver Licensing Information (iihs.org)
- Who Has the Cheapest Philadelphia Auto Insurance Rates for Ride Shares? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for a Ford F-150 in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- How Much is Auto Insurance for Teenage Females in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Retired Military in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- State Car Insurance Guides (GEICO)
- Young Drivers: The High Risk Years Video (iihs.org)