Are you tired of not being able to scrape enough together to keep your car insured? You are in the same boat as many other Pennsylvania drivers.
Unbelievably, the vast majority of insurance customers have purchased from the same company for more than four years, and about 40% of consumers have never taken the time to shop around. Many drivers in Philadelphia can save as much as 55% each year just by shopping around, but most tend to underestimate the big savings they would realize if they switched to a cheaper policy.
You have so many auto insurance companies to choose from, and although it’s nice to have a choice, having more insurance companies makes it harder to locate the cheapest rates for Audi RS7 insurance in Philadelphia.
It is always a good idea to do rate comparisons as often as possible due to the fact that insurance rates are usually higher with each renewal. Just because you had the best premium rates on Audi RS7 insurance in Philadelphia a few years ago a different company probably has better prices today. There are a lot of ways to save on RS7 insurance out there, but I’m going to show you some of the best ways to lower your insurance premiums.
Our goal in writing this article familiarize you with the most effective ways to compare rates and how you can save the most money. If you currently have car insurance, you will most likely be able to get lower rates using the concepts covered in this article. But Pennsylvania drivers can benefit from knowing the way insurance companies determine what you pay.
The easiest way to compare car insurance rates for Audi RS7 insurance in Philadelphia is to know the fact almost all companies have advanced systems to provide you with free rate quotes. All consumers are required to do is take a few minutes to give details such as if you’re married, any included safety features, how much education you have, and coverage limits. That information is instantly submitted to multiple companies and they provide comparison quotes with very little delay.
To get price quotes for your Audi RS7 now, click here and find out if you can get cheaper insurance in Philadelphia.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer quotes in Pennsylvania. If multiple providers are shown, we recommend you get prices from several of them to get the most affordable price.
Philadelphia insurance discounts for an Audi RS7
Car insurance can cost a lot, but you might be missing out on some discounts to reduce the price significantly. Some discounts apply automatically when you complete an application, but a few need to be manually applied before being credited.
- Telematics Data – Insureds who allow driving data collection to look at driving habits by using a telematics device like Allstate’s Drivewise may get a rate reduction if they exhibit good driving behavior.
- Bundle and Save – If you can bundle your auto and homeowners insurance with one insurance company they may give you a discount of at least 10% off all policies.
- Discount for Passive Restraints – Vehicles with factory air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems may earn rate discounts of 25 to 30%.
- Pay Now and Pay Less – If you can afford to pay the entire bill instead of paying each month you could save 5% or more.
- Accident-Free Discounts – Claim-free drivers can save substantially in comparison with policyholders that have many claims.
- Discounts for New Vehicles – Insuring a new RS7 can be considerably cheaper because newer models keep occupants safer.
- Defensive Driver Discounts – Taking part in a class that teaches driver safety techniques could earn you a small percentage discount and easily pay for the cost of the class.
- Smart Student Discounts – This discount may save you up to 25%. The discount lasts until age 25.
It’s important to note that most discounts do not apply to your bottom line cost. Most only apply to specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. Even though it appears all those discounts means the company will pay you, you won’t be that lucky. But all discounts will reduce your policy premium.
A few of the larger companies and a partial list of their discounts can be read below.
- Progressive may offer discounts for multi-vehicle, good student, online quote discount, online signing, multi-policy, and continuous coverage.
- SAFECO has discounts for accident prevention training, drive less, bundle discounts, multi-car, anti-theft, anti-lock brakes, and teen safe driver.
- American Family includes discounts for good student, air bags, defensive driver, multi-vehicle, and good driver.
- MetLife offers premium reductions for good student, accident-free, multi-policy, good driver, and defensive driver.
- GEICO discounts include defensive driver, emergency military deployment, five-year accident-free, anti-lock brakes, and seat belt use.
- The Hartford policyholders can earn discounts including driver training, good student, vehicle fuel type, air bag, bundle, and anti-theft.
Before you buy a policy, ask each company or agent how many discounts you can get. Some of the discounts discussed earlier might not apply in every state.
Auto insurance does more than just repair your car
Despite the potentially high cost of Audi RS7 insurance, buying auto insurance serves a purpose in several ways.
- Just about all states have minimum liability requirements which means the state requires specific minimum amounts of liability coverage in order to be legal. In Pennsylvania these limits are 15/30/5 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your vehicle with a loan, almost all lenders will require that you buy full coverage to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you do not keep the policy in force, the bank will be required to insure your Audi at an extremely high rate and require you to pay for it.
- Insurance protects both your Audi and your personal assets. It will also reimburse you for medical bills for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, will also pay to defend you if you cause an accident and are sued. If your vehicle suffers damage from an accident or hail, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of insuring your RS7 definitely exceed the cost, particularly for liability claims. In a recent study of 1,000 drivers, the average customer overpays as much as $810 a year so you should quote and compare rates at every renewal to ensure rates are competitive.
Insurance agents can help
A lot of people would prefer to sit down and talk to an agent and we recommend doing that One of the benefits of getting free rate quotes online is that drivers can save money and get lower rates but also keep your business local. And supporting local insurance agencies is important especially in Philadelphia.
After filling out this quick form, your coverage information is instantly submitted to agents in your area who can give free rate quotes for your insurance coverage. There is no reason to search for any insurance agencies since price quotes are sent immediately to you. You can find lower rates without the usual hassles of price shopping. If you want to quote rates for a specific company, you just need to navigate to their website and fill out the quote form the provide.
If you prefer to buy car insurance from a reputable agency, there are a couple of different agency structures and how they differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Agents are classified as either exclusive agents or independent agents.
Agents of this type are not locked into one company so they can quote policies with any number of different companies depending on which coverage is best. If prices rise, the business is moved internally and you don’t have to do anything.
If you are trying to find cheaper rates, you will want to get rate quotes from multiple independent agents to have the most options to choose from.
Shown below is a small list of independent insurance agents in Philadelphia that may be able to provide price quotes.
Exclusive insurance agents can only quote rates from one company such as AAA, State Farm, Farmers Insurance, and Allstate. Exclusive agents cannot shop your coverage around so always compare other rates. Exclusive agents receive a lot of sales training on what they offer which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates.
The following are exclusive agents in Philadelphia that are able to give comparison quotes.
Selecting a auto insurance agent is decision based upon more than just a cheap price quote. A good agent in Philadelphia will have answers to these questions.
- If you are a high risk driver, do they have special markets for your coverage?
- Who are their largest clients?
- What companies can they write with?
- Is the agency involved in supporting local community causes?
- How much can you save by raising your physical damage deductibles?