Are you doing reasearch to find lower-priced auto insurance rates in Philadelphia, PA? Philadelphia consumers have options when looking for the best price on Ford C-Max Energi insurance. You can either waste hours driving around to compare prices or leverage the internet to find the lowest rates.
There are both good and bad ways to find auto insurance online so you’re going to learn the absolute fastest way to price shop coverage for your Ford and get the cheapest rates either online or from Philadelphia insurance agents.
It’s a good idea to shop coverage around periodically since insurance prices trend upward over time. Despite the fact that you may have had the best rates on Ford C-Max Energi insurance in Philadelphia a few years ago other companies may now be cheaper. Block out anything you think you know about auto insurance because you’re about to find out the easiest way to buy cheaper Ford C-Max Energi insurance in Philadelphia.
Affordable companies for Ford C-Max Energi insurance in Pennsylvania
The providers in the list below offer quotes in Philadelphia, PA. If the list has multiple companies, we recommend you get price quotes from several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Lower-cost Philadelphia auto insurance rates with discounts
Insuring your fleet can be pricey, but you may find discounts that many people don’t even know exist. Certain discounts will be triggered automatically at the time of quoting, but lesser-known reductions have to be inquired about before you get the savings.
- Military Rewards – Being deployed in the military could mean lower auto insurance rates.
- College Student – Kids who are enrolled in a college that is more than 100 miles from Philadelphia and leave their car at home may be insured at a cheaper rate.
- Philadelphia Homeowners Pay Less – Being a homeowner can save you money because of the fact that having a home demonstrates responsibility.
- Responsible Driver Discounts – Safe drivers can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates compared to rates paid by drivers with frequent claims.
- Student Discounts – A discount for being a good student can save 20 to 25%. Earning this discount can benefit you well after school through age 25.
- Discounts for Federal Employees – Simply working for the federal government can save as much as 8% with a few auto insurance companies.
As a disclaimer on discounts, some credits don’t apply to the whole policy. The majority will only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as comp or med pay. Even though it appears it’s possible to get free car insurance, it just doesn’t work that way.
A few popular companies and some of the premium reductions they offer are outlined below.
- GEICO includes discounts for military active duty, emergency military deployment, daytime running lights, driver training, anti-theft, seat belt use, and federal employee.
- Auto-Owners Insurance offers discounts for anti-theft, paid in full, safe vehicle, multiple vehicles, safe driver, paperless, and company car.
- American Family offers discounts including early bird, accident-free, multi-vehicle, Steer into Savings, and mySafetyValet.
- Esurance may include discounts for anti-theft, good driver, DriveSense, good student, anti-lock brakes, defensive driver, and emergency road assistance.
- Progressive may have discounts that include multi-vehicle, homeowner, online quote discount, good student, and online signing.
- State Farm may offer discounts for Steer Clear safe driver discount, good student, good driver, safe vehicle, and Drive Safe & Save.
- AAA has discounts for AAA membership discount, multi-car, good student, multi-policy, education and occupation, good driver, and pay-in-full.
When getting a coverage quote, ask each insurance company which discounts you qualify for. Some of the discounts discussed earlier might not apply in Philadelphia.
What Determines Ford C-Max Energi Insurance Prices?
One of the most helpful ways to save on car insurance is to to have a grasp of some of the factors that play a part in calculating your premiums. If you have some idea of what influences your rates, this enables you to make decisions that can help you get lower car insurance prices. Lots of factors are used when you get your auto insurance bill. Some factors are common sense such as your driving history, although some other factors are not quite as obvious like your vehicle usage or how safe your car is.
- Pleasure use saves money – The higher the mileage driven every year the more it will cost to insure it. Almost all companies apply a rate based upon how you use the vehicle. Cars and trucks left parked in the garage receive better premium rates than those used for commuting. An incorrectly rated C-Max Energi may be costing you. Make sure your car insurance declarations sheet shows the correct driver usage, because it can save money.
- Premiums increase with driving tickets – A bad driving record impacts your car insurance rates tremendously. Having just one speeding ticket or other violation may increase your cost forty percent or more. Good drivers tend to pay less for car insurance compared to bad drivers. Drivers who have received multiple violations such as DUI or willful reckless driving may find they need to file a SR-22 to the state department of motor vehicles in order to prevent a license revocation.
- Getting married pays dividends – Walking down the aisle can get you a discount on car insurance. Having a spouse is viewed as being less irresponsible and insurance companies like that married couples file fewer claims.
- Drive a fast car and pay more – The performance of the car you need to insure makes a huge difference in the rate you pay. The cheapest insurance rates will generally be found on smaller low performance passenger cars, but the final cost of insurance is determined by many other factors.
Compare prices but work with a neighborhood Philadelphia auto insurance agent
A lot of people just prefer to talk to a local agent and that can be a smart move Experienced insurance agents can help determine the best coverages and give you someone to call. One of the great benefits of comparing rate quotes online is that you can obtain lower rates and still have a local agent. Putting coverage with local insurance agencies is important especially in Philadelphia.
To find an agent, once you fill out this quick form, the quote information is sent to agents in your area who will give you quotes for your insurance coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to contact any agents because prices are sent instantly to you. If you want to quote rates from one company in particular, feel free to go to their quote page and complete a quote there.
If you are wanting to purchase car insurance from a reliable insurance agency, there are a couple of different agency structures that you can select. Agents can be described as either independent agents or exclusive agents. Either one can insure your vehicles, but it’s worth learning the difference in the companies they write for because it can impact the type of agent you choose.
Independent Car Insurance Agents (or Brokers)
Independent agents do not work for one specific company so as a result can place your coverage through lots of different companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. If premiums increase, they can switch companies in-house and you don’t have to find a new agent. When comparing car insurance rates, you should always compare prices from independent agents for the best price selection. They often place coverage with small regional insurance companies who may have lower rates.
Listed below is a partial list of independent insurance agents in Philadelphia that may be able to provide rate quotes.
- Martin Insurance
5700 Delancey St – Philadelphia, PA 19143 – (215) 471-6860 – View Map
- K and A Insurance Agency
5520 Wayne Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19144 – (215) 991-4900 – View Map
- Larry Lewis Insurance Agency, LLC
4548 Market St #208 – Philadelphia, PA 19139 – (215) 243-4110 – View Map
Exclusive Car Insurance Agencies
These agents write business for a single company such as Farmers Insurance, State Farm, Allstate, and AAA. They usually cannot provide other company’s prices so you might not find the best rates. These agents are trained well on their products and sales techniques which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates. Some consumers prefer to buy from the same agent for years mainly due to loyalty to the company and solid financial strength.
Shown below are exclusive insurance agencies in Philadelphia willing to provide comparison quotes.
- Michael DeCarlo – State Farm Insurance Agent
326 S 19th St Ste 2 – Philadelphia, PA 19103 – (215) 772-0100 – View Map
- Paul Hoffman – State Farm Insurance Agent
2655 S 12th St – Philadelphia, PA 19148 – (215) 389-4737 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Bruce Datil
4201 I St – Philadelphia, PA 19124 – (215) 288-7992 – View Map
Picking the best auto insurance agent shouldn’t rely on just a low price. Ask your prospective agent these questions:
- Which insurance companies are they affiliated with?
- Will they take your side in the event of a claim?
- Are there any extra charges for paying monthly?
- If your car is in the repair shop, do you have coverage for a rental car?
- How much experience to they have in personal lines coverages?
- Are they in the agency full-time?
The most affordable rates come from being thorough
Some companies may not offer the ability to get a quote online and many times these smaller providers only sell through local independent agents. Discount Ford C-Max Energi insurance can be found from both online companies and also from your neighborhood Philadelphia agents, and you need to price shop both to get a complete price analysis.
We just presented some good ideas how you can lower your Ford C-Max Energi insurance rates in Philadelphia. The key thing to remember is the more rate comparisons you have, the higher your chance of finding cheaper Philadelphia car insurance quotes. Consumers may even find the lowest rates are with an unexpected company.
When searching for inexpensive Philadelphia car insurance quotes, make sure you don’t reduce coverage to reduce premium. There are too many instances where an accident victim reduced full coverage and learned later that the savings was not a smart move. The proper strategy is to purchase plenty of coverage for the lowest cost while not skimping on critical coverages.
Additional auto insurance information is located at the links below
- Protecting Teens from Drunk Driving (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has the Cheapest Philadelphia Car Insurance for a Nissan Versa? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for Low Mileage Drivers in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for 16 Year Olds in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for a Chevrolet Traverse in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- What is Full Coverage? (Allstate)
- Frontal Crash Tests (iihs.org)
- How to shop for a safer car (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- What is Covered by an Auto Insurance Policy? (Insurance Information Institute)