Looking for more competitive Audi S4 insurance in Philadelphia? Trying to find more affordable Audi S4 insurance in Philadelphia can be kind of frustrating for drivers who are new to online rate comparisons. With so many options of insurance companies available, it can turn into hard work to compare coverage rates on Audi S4 insurance.
It’s a known fact that auto insurance companies don’t want their policyholders to compare prices. Insureds who shop for lower rates are inclined to move their business because they have good chances of finding coverage at a cheaper rate. Surprisingly, a recent survey revealed that drivers who made a habit of comparing rate quotes saved an average of $3,500 over four years compared to policyholders who never shopped around for better prices.
If finding the lowest rates on Audi S4 insurance is your target objective, understanding how to shop and compare insurance can make shopping around easier.
You should take the time to price shop coverage occasionally since insurance prices trend upward over time. Despite the fact that you may have had the best deal on Audi S4 insurance in Philadelphia a couple years back there may be better deals available now. Block out anything you think you know about insurance because I’m going to let you in on the secrets to the fastest and easiest way to find the best coverage while lowering your premiums.
Cheapest companies for Audi S4 insurance in Pennsylvania
The companies shown below provide price comparisons in Philadelphia, PA. If multiple providers are shown, we suggest you get rate quotes from several of them to get the cheapest price.
Coverage statistics and figures
The rate information shown below outlines detailed analysis of coverage prices for Audi S4 models. Learning how insurance rates are established can be useful when making smart buying decisions.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|S4 Quattro 4-Dr Sedan||$276||$644||$294||$18||$88||$1,320||$110|
|S4 Quattro 4-Dr Sedan||$276||$644||$294||$18||$88||$1,320||$110|
|S4 Quattro 4-Dr Sedan||$304||$644||$294||$18||$88||$1,348||$112|
|S4 Quattro 4-Dr Sedan||$304||$644||$294||$18||$88||$1,348||$112|
|Get Your Own Customized Quote Go|
Data based on married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Pennsylvania minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, safe-driver, and homeowner. Table data does not factor in specific location information which can modify insurance rates noticeably.
The information below demonstrates how deductibles and can change Audi S4 insurance rates for different age groups. The premiums are based on a married male driver, comp and collision included, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Annual premiums for males compared to females
The information below illustrates the comparison of Audi S4 insurance prices for male and female drivers. The costs are based on no claims or violations, full coverage, $1,000 deductibles, marital status is single, and no discounts are factored in.
Should you buy full coverage?
The information below illustrates the comparison of Audi S4 insurance rates with full physical damage coverage compared to only buying liability only. The prices are based on no driving violations, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, single marital status, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
When to drop comprehensive and collision coverage
There isn’t a steadfast formula of when to phase out full coverage, but there is a general convention. If the annual cost of coverage is more than around 10% of the replacement cost minus the deductible, then you may want to consider only buying liability coverage.
For example, let’s assume your Audi S4 replacement value is $5,000 and you have $1,000 policy deductibles. If your vehicle is severely damaged, the most you would get paid by your company is $4,000 after the deductible is paid. If you are paying over $400 annually for physical damage coverage, then you may need to consider dropping full coverage.
There are some cases where buying only liability insurance is not recommended. If you still have a lienholder on your title, you are required to maintain full coverage to protect the lienholder’s interest. Also, if your savings is not enough to buy a different vehicle in the event your current vehicle is totaled, you should keep full coverage.
What Determines Audi S4 Insurance Costs?
Multiple criteria are part of the equation when pricing auto insurance. Some are pretty understandable like a motor vehicle report, but other criteria are more transparent like your vehicle usage or how safe your car is.
- City traffic equals higher prices – Residing in less populated areas may provide you with better prices when buying auto insurance. Less people corresponds to lower accident rates and lower theft and vandalism rates. People who live in big cities regularly have more road rage incidents and more severe claims. More time on the road means higher likelihood of an accident.
- Getting married can lower premiums – Having a significant other may cut your premiums when buying auto insurance. Having a spouse translates into being more mature than a single person and statistics show married drivers tend to have fewer serious accidents.
- Drive a safer car and pay less – Safe vehicles are cheaper to insure. Vehicles built for safety reduce injuries and better occupant protection means less money paid by your insurance company passed on to you as lower rates.
- How much liability coverage – Your policy’s liability coverage will protect you in the event that you are responsible for an accident. It provides legal defense which can be incredibly expensive. Liability insurance is quite affordable as compared to coverage for physical damage, so do not cut corners here.
- Your career may increase premiums – Did you know your job can affect your rates? Jobs like judges, social workers, and stock brokers usually pay the highest average rates attributed to high stress levels and long work hours. Other jobs such as farmers, athletes and performers pay lower than average rates.
Teenage drivers cost more – More mature drivers are more cautious drivers, cost insurance companies less in claims, and are safer drivers. Drivers with little experience are proven to be more careless when at the wheel of a vehicle therefore auto insurance rates are much higher.
The data below is based on a single driver, full coverage with $1000 deductibles, and no discounts or violations.
Audi S4 insurance loss data – Auto insurance companies take into consideration insurance loss statistics for every vehicle to help determine costs. Models that the data determines to have high amounts or severity of claims will be charged more to insure.
The information below illustrates the insurance loss data used by companies for Audi S4 vehicles. For each policy coverage, the claim probability for all vehicles as a whole is set at 100. Numbers shown that are under 100 are indicative of better than average losses, while numbers above 100 indicate a higher chance of having a claim or tendency to have larger claims.
Audi S4 Insurance Claim Statistics Vehicle Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Audi S4 4dr 4WD 206 78 182 51 57 75BETTERAVERAGEWORSE
Statistics Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Verify you’re applying every discount
Car insurance can cost a lot, but you may find discounts that many people don’t even know exist. Certain reductions will be credited at quote time, but occasionally some discounts must be requested specifically prior to getting the savings.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage – Forcing all vehicle occupants to use their safety belts can save up to 15% off the personal injury premium cost.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts – Vehicles with ABS and/or traction control can reduce accidents so companies give up to a 10% discount.
- Driver’s Education for Students – Have your child enroll and complete driver’s education in school.
- Policy Bundle Discount – If you have multiple policies with the same company you could save as much as 10 to 15 percent.
- Own a Home and Save – Just being a homeowner can get you a discount due to the fact that maintaining a home shows financial diligence.
- Accident Forgiveness Coverage – Not really a discount, but certain companies allow you one accident without the usual rate increase if your claims history is clear for a particular time prior to the accident.
- Discounts for New Vehicles – Buying a new car model can save up to 30% compared to insuring an older model.
- Military Discounts – Being deployed in the military can result in better car insurance rates.
A quick disclaimer, some credits don’t apply to the whole policy. Most only cut specific coverage prices like collision or personal injury protection. Even though it appears you could get a free car insurance policy, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
The example below compares Audi S4 insurance prices with and without discounts applied to the premium. The prices are based on a male driver, no tickets, no at-fault accidents, Pennsylvania state minimum liability limits, full physical damage coverage, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with safe-driver, multi-car, claim-free, multi-policy, marriage, and homeowner discounts applied.
A partial list of companies that have many of the previously listed discounts include:
If you want affordable Philadelphia car insurance quotes, ask each company which credits you are entitled to. Savings may not apply to policyholders in Philadelphia.
Local Philadelphia insurance agents
A lot of people just prefer to sit down and talk to an agent and we recommend doing that One of the benefits of comparing insurance prices online is the fact that drivers can get lower rates but still work with a licensed agent.
After filling out this quick form, the quote information is immediately sent to local insurance agents that can give you free Philadelphia car insurance quotes for your business. You won’t even need to find an agent on your own due to the fact that quote results will go to the email address you provide. You can find the lowest rates and work with a local agent. If you want to compare rates for a specific company, feel free to go to their quote page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Picking an insurer should depend on more than just the bottom line cost. The following questions are important to ask.
- Can you get a list of referrals?
- Are they involved in claim handling?
- Do they feel the quoted coverages are adequate?
- Does the agency have a good rating with the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they reduce claim amounts on high mileage vehicles?
- What are their preferred companies if they are an independent agency?
If you are wanting to find a local agent, it helps to know the two types of insurance agents and how they can service your needs differently. Car insurance agents in Philadelphia are categorized either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive).
Exclusive agents can usually just insure with one company and examples are AAA, State Farm, Farmers Insurance, and Allstate. Exclusive agents are unable to place coverage with different providers so you need to shop around if the rates are high. These agents are trained well on the products they sell which helps offset the inability to provide other markets. Some people will only use the same exclusive agent partially due to loyalty to the company rather than low rates.
Below is a list of exclusive agents in Philadelphia who may provide you with rate quotes.
- Erica Bantom Martin – State Farm Insurance Agent
1124 S Broad St – Philadelphia, PA 19146 – (215) 875-8100 – View Map
- Dave Penning – State Farm Insurance Agent
2962 Robbins Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19149 – (215) 537-8050 – View Map
- State Farm – Adam Hutcheon
1436 Fairmount Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19130 – (215) 765-2686 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
Agents in the independent channel do not have single company limitations and that allows them to write policies through lots of different companies and get the cheapest rates. If they quote lower rates, your policy is moved internally and that require little work on your part.
If you are comparing car insurance prices, you need to get some free quotes from multiple independent agents to get the most accurate price comparison. Most independent agents also contract with small mutual carriers that can offer cheaper rates than bigger companies.
Listed below are Philadelphia independent agents that are able to give rate quotes.
- Goebel Insurance Agency, Inc.
2026 S 12th St – Philadelphia, PA 19148 – (215) 465-9311 – View Map
- National Insurance Agency
2414 Rhawn St – Philadelphia, PA 19152 – (215) 332-1100 – View Map
- K and A Insurance Agency
5520 Wayne Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19144 – (215) 991-4900 – View Map
Insurance agents can help
When selecting the best car insurance coverage, there really is not a single plan that fits everyone. Your financial needs are unique.
Here are some questions about coverages that can help discover whether you might need an agent’s assistance.
- What if I don’t agree with a claim settlement offer?
- When can I cancel my policy?
- What does medical payments coverage do?
- Can I get a multi-policy discount for packaging my home and auto coverage?
- Why does it cost so much to insure a teen driver in Philadelphia?
- Am I covered when using my vehicle for business?
- Are rental cars covered under my policy?
- Are my friends covered when driving my car?
- Which companies will insure high-risk drivers?
If you can’t answer these questions but one or more may apply to you, you may need to chat with a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out this quick form.
In this article, we presented a lot of ways to reduce Audi S4 insurance prices online in Philadelphia. It’s most important to understand that the more providers you compare, the better your chances of lowering your rates. You may even find the best price on auto insurance is with a small mutual company.
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, make sure you don’t reduce coverage to reduce premium. There have been many cases where consumers will sacrifice liability limits or collision coverage only to find out that it was a big mistake. Your focus should be to find the BEST coverage for the lowest price, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
Lower-priced Audi S4 insurance in Philadelphia can be bought on the web in addition to local insurance agencies, so you need to quote Philadelphia car insurance with both to have the best selection. Some companies may not provide internet price quotes and most of the time these regional carriers only sell coverage through independent agents.
- Auto Insurance Basics (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Immigrants in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for a Subaru Outback in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for Active Military in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Philadelphia Auto Insurance Quotes for Uber Drivers? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Nissan Rogue in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- Get the Right Protection (InsureUonline.org)
- Should I Buy a New or Used Car? (Allstate)