Trying to find cheaper insurance for your Lexus ES 350 in Pennsylvania can normally be a lot of work, but you can learn these tips to make it easier.
There are both good and bad ways to buy car insurance and you need to know the absolute fastest way to quote coverages for a Lexus and find the best price possible either online or from Philadelphia insurance agents.
It’s an obvious conclusion that insurance companies don’t want you to look for a cheaper policy. Drivers who shop around once a year are very likely to switch to a new company because the odds are good of finding a lower-cost company. A recent car insurance study discovered that consumers who compared rates regularly saved over $865 annually as compared to drivers who don’t regularly compare prices.
If finding the cheapest price on Lexus ES 350 insurance is the reason you’re reading this, then having some knowledge of how to quote and compare insurance premiums can make the process more efficient.
If you already have coverage or just want cheaper coverage, you can use these techniques to save money and possibly find even better coverage. Quoting the best-priced protection in Philadelphia is not as hard as you think. Smart buyers just need to use the tricks to compare prices over the internet.
Getting a cheaper price on Lexus ES 350 insurance is pretty simple and can save money. The only thing you need to do is take a couple of minutes to get quotes provided by online insurance companies.
The following companies can provide free rate quotes in Pennsylvania. If multiple providers are shown, we recommend you visit as many as you can to get the best price comparison.
Detailed insurance information
The premium table shown next outlines detailed analysis of insurance policy prices for Lexus ES 350 models. Learning as much as possible about how policy rates are formulated can be useful when making decisions on which coverage to buy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Get Your Own Customized Quote Go|
Price data assumes single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Pennsylvania minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-vehicle, safe-driver, multi-policy, and homeowner. Premium costs do not factor in specific zip code location which can influence premium rates greatly.
The diagram below illustrates how choosing a deductible and can influence Lexus ES 350 insurance costs for different age groups of insureds. The premiums are based on a single male driver, full coverage, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Impact of careless driving on auto insurance rates
The information below shows how violations and fender-benders influence Lexus ES 350 premium costs for each age group. The data assumes a single male driver, full coverage, $100 deductibles, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Cost comparison with and without full coverage
The information below illustrates the difference between Lexus ES 350 auto insurance rates when comparing full coverage to state minimum liability only. The premium estimates are based on no driving violations, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, single status, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
When to eliminate full coverage
There is no clear-cut formula to eliminate comprehensive and collision coverage on your policy, but there is a guideline you can use. If the annual cost of comprehensive and collision coverage is more than about 10% of replacement cost minus your deductible, then it might be time to consider dropping full coverage.
For example, let’s say your Lexus ES 350 claim settlement value is $3,000 and you have $1,000 deductibles. If your vehicle is totaled in an accident, the most you would receive is $2,000 after the policy deductible has been paid. If premiums are more than $200 annually for comprehensive and collision coverage, the it may be a good time to stop paying for full coverage.
There are a few cases where only buying liability is not advised. If you still owe a portion of the original loan, you must maintain physical damage coverage in order to prevent your loan from defaulting. Also, if your emergency fund is not enough to purchase a different vehicle if your current one is totaled, you should not consider dropping full coverage.
Auto insurance is not optional
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Lexus ES 350 in Philadelphia, auto insurance is a good idea for several reasons.
- Almost all states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means state laws require a specific minimum amount of liability protection if you drive a vehicle. In Pennsylvania these limits are 15/30/5 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your Lexus, it’s guaranteed your bank will require that you have physical damage coverage to guarantee payment of the loan. If you do not keep the policy in force, the bank will be required to insure your Lexus at a much higher premium rate and require you to pay a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Auto insurance protects not only your Lexus ES 350 but also your assets. It will also provide coverage for most medical and hospital costs for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, also covers all legal expenses up to the policy limit if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If you have damage to your Lexus as the result of the weather or an accident, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of having auto insurance definitely exceed the cost, particularly if you ever have a claim. But the average American driver overpays as much as $855 a year so you should quote and compare rates each time the policy renews to ensure rates are inline.
Lexus ES 350 Insurance Prices Can Be Cheaper
Multiple criteria are considered when premium rates are determined. Some are pretty understandable such as your driving history, but others are not quite as obvious such as whether you are married or your commute time.
Know your credit rating – An insured’s credit rating can be an important factor in your rate calculation. So if your credit history is lower than you’d like, you could pay less to insure your Lexus ES 350 if you improve your credit rating. Insureds that have high credit ratings tend to be better risks to insure as compared to drivers with poor credit scores.
Insurance rates and age – Teen drivers in Pennsylvania are statistically proven to get distracted easily in a vehicle so they pay higher insurance rates. Parents adding a young driver onto a policy can cause a big jump in price. More experienced drivers are shown to be more cautious, cost insurance companies less in claims, and tend to be get fewer driving tickets.
The following chart uses these variables: single driver, full coverage with $500 deductibles, and no discounts or violations.
Rental and towing coverage may not be needed – Insurance policies have a lot of add-on coverages that may not really be needed when buying insurance. Coverages like vanishing deductibles, accidental death, and extra equipment coverage are examples of these. They may seem like a good idea at first, but if you’ve never needed them in the past think about removing them and cutting costs.
Where you reside – Being located in areas with lower population is a positive aspect if you are looking for the lowest rates. Fewer drivers on the road means less chance of accidents in addition to lower liability claims. Urban drivers regularly have more road rage incidents and longer commutes to work. The longer drive time can result in more accidents.
Claims statistics for a Lexus ES 350 – Insurers use past insurance losses when determining insurance rates. Vehicles that historically have a trend towards higher claim severity or frequency will have higher premium rates.
The next table shows the actual insurance loss data for Lexus ES 350 vehicles. For each coverage type, the loss probability for all vehicles combined as an average equals 100. Values that are under 100 suggest losses that are better than average, while values over 100 indicate more frequent claims or an increased chance of larger losses than average.
|Vehicle Make and Model||Collision||Property Damage||Comp||Personal Injury||Medical Payment||Bodily Injury|
|Lexus ES 350 4dr||126||79||160||91||100||78|
Data Source: iihs.org (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) for 2013-2015 Model Years
Don’t overlook these Lexus ES 350 insurance discounts
Some companies don’t always publicize all available discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so here is a list some of the best known and the harder-to-find ways to save on insurance.
- Discounts for Government Workers – Being employed by or retired from a federal job could qualify for a slight premium decrease but check with your company.
- Accident-Free Discounts – Good drivers with no accidents pay much less as opposed to insureds who have frequent claims or accidents.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Vehicles that have factory alarm systems and tracking devices have a lower chance of being stolen and earn discounts up to 10% off your Philadelphia auto insurance quote.
- Discount for Multiple Policies – If you have multiple policies with one company you may save approximately 10% to 15%.
- Discount for Life Insurance – If the company offers life insurance, you could get better premium rates if you take out auto and life insurance together.
Remember that some credits don’t apply to your bottom line cost. A few only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as collision or personal injury protection. Even though it may seem like you can get free auto insurance, insurance companies wouldn’t stay in business.
The illustration below shows the difference between Lexus ES 350 auto insurance rates with and without discounts applied to the premium. The prices are based on a female driver, no violations or claims, Pennsylvania state minimum liability limits, full coverage, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with marriage, safe-driver, multi-car, claim-free, multi-policy, and homeowner discounts applied.
The best insurance companies and a summarized list of policyholder discounts are outlined below.
- Farm Bureau includes discounts for youthful driver, good student, driver training, 55 and retired, renewal discount, multi-policy, and safe driver.
- Liberty Mutual offers discounts for preferred payment discount, newly retired, multi-car, multi-policy, hybrid vehicle, newly married, and new move discount.
- State Farm offers discounts including multiple autos, multiple policy, good student, good driver, Steer Clear safe driver discount, and Drive Safe & Save.
- Auto-Owners Insurance may include discounts for paperless, anti-lock brakes, anti-theft, multiple vehicles, company car, and group or association.
- GEICO offers premium reductions for seat belt use, federal employee, air bags, anti-theft, and anti-lock brakes.
- SAFECO discounts include bundle discounts, teen safe driver, drive less, anti-lock brakes, homeowner, and multi-car.
Before you buy a policy, ask each company how you can save money. Some of the discounts discussed earlier might not be offered in Philadelphia. For a list of insurance companies who offer cheap Lexus ES 350 insurance quotes in Philadelphia, follow this link.
You may need specialized auto insurance coverage
When it comes to choosing the right insurance coverage, there really is no one-size-fits-all type of policy. Your financial needs are unique.
For example, these questions may help highlight if you might need an agent’s assistance.
- Does my liability insurance cover pulling a trailer or camper?
- When can I cancel my policy?
- Is my nanny covered when driving my vehicle?
- When should I drop full coverage on my Lexus ES 350?
- Is rental equipment covered for theft or damage?
- Does car insurance cover theft of personal property?
- Can my babysitter drive my car?
If you can’t answer these questions then you might want to talk to an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, complete this form. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and may give you better protection.
Compare rate quotes but still have a neighborhood Philadelphia auto insurance agent
Certain consumers just prefer to talk to a local agent. Good insurance agents can point out coverage gaps and give you someone to call. One of the best bonuses of price shopping on the web is you can get lower rates and still have a local agent. And buying from local agents is especially important in Philadelphia.
Upon completion of this short form, your insurance coverage information is immediately sent to insurance agents in Philadelphia who can give free rate quotes for your insurance coverage. There is no need to even leave your home since price quotes are sent straight to your inbox. If you want to quote rates for a specific company, just navigate to their website and fill out their quote form.
Listed below are agents in Philadelphia that may be able to provide rate quotes for Lexus ES 350 insurance in Philadelphia.
- George Kweder – State Farm Insurance Agent
1521 W Oregon Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19145 – (215) 467-1837 – View Map
- The Perzel Agency, Inc.
7338 Frankford Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19136 – (215) 335-6878 – View Map
- McCollum Insurance Agency
4169 Main St – Philadelphia, PA 19127 – (215) 508-9000 – View Map
- Crossing Insurance Group
4252 Richmond St – Philadelphia, PA 19137 – (215) 321-4990 – View Map
Deciding on an insurer should depend on more than just the price. Any good agent in Philadelphia should know the answers to these questions.
- Does the agent have professional designations like CIC, CPCU or AIC?
- Which members of your family are coverage by the policy?
- If you raise deductibles, how much can you save?
- How many years of experience in personal auto insurance do they have?
- Is insurance their full-time profession?
- If your car is totaled, how to they determine the replacement cost?
Persistent drivers can save
While you’re price shopping online, do not skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. In many instances, someone sacrificed liability limits or collision coverage only to find out that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. Your goal is to buy the best coverage you can find at the lowest possible cost.
We just presented a lot of techniques to reduce Lexus ES 350 insurance premium rates online in Philadelphia. It’s most important to understand that the more companies you get prices for, the higher the chance of saving money. Consumers could even find that the best premium rates are with a small mutual company.
People leave their current company for a number of reasons such as policy non-renewal, lack of trust in their agent, poor customer service and even being labeled a high risk driver. It doesn’t matter why you want to switch finding a new company is less work than it seems.
Additional insurance information can be found below:
- Car Insurance for Teen Drivers with Divorced Parents (Allstate)
- How Much is Philadelphia Auto Insurance for Teachers? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates for Active Military in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Philadelphia Auto Insurance Quotes for Inexperienced Drivers? (FAQ)
- How Much is Car Insurance for a Toyota Tacoma in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- All About Airbag Safety (State Farm)
- What Does No-Fault Insurance Cover? (Allstate)
- How Can I Save Money on Auto Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)