Would you prefer to buy the cheapest Pontiac G5 insurance in Philadelphia? Trying to find low-cost insurance for a Pontiac G5 in Pennsylvania could be difficult, but you can use the following methods and make it easy. There is a better way to find insurance online and you need to know the best way to compare rates on a Pontiac and obtain the cheapest rates from Philadelphia insurance agents and online providers.
Companies offering Pontiac G5 insurance in Philadelphia
The car insurance companies shown below have been selected to offer quotes in Pennsylvania. If more than one company is shown, we suggest you visit as many as you can to get the lowest price.
How Your G5 Insurance Prices are Determined
Many things are considered when quoting car insurance. A few of the factors are predictable such as traffic violations, but other factors are not quite as obvious such as your marital status and annual miles driven.
Prevent your car from being stolen – Buying a car that has an advanced theft prevention system can save you a little every year. Theft deterrent systems like LoJack tracking devices, vehicle tamper alarm systems or GM’s OnStar system all help prevent your vehicle from being stolen.
Marriage discount – Your spouse may earn you lower rates on car insurance. Having a spouse generally demonstrates drivers are more financially stable and statistics show married drivers get in fewer accidents.
Continuous car insurance coverage saves money – Driving without insurance coverage in place is against the law and companies may charge more for letting your coverage lapse. In addition to paying higher rates, the inability to provide proof of insurance might get you fines or a revoked license.
Poor credit rating equals high costs – A driver’s credit score is a large factor in calculating your car insurance rates. Therefore, if your credit score could use some work, you could be paying less to insure your Pontiac G5 by improving your credit score. Insureds that have excellent credit scores tend to file fewer claims than drivers who have lower credit scores.
High performance equals high rates – The make and model of the vehicle you are insuring makes a huge difference in how high your rates are. Small economy passenger cars normally have pretty low rates, but many other things help determine your insurance rates.
No insurance claims equals cheaper premiums – If you are a frequent claim filer, you can definitely plan on much higher rates or policy non-renewal. Insurance companies in Pennsylvania provide discounts to insureds who do not file claims often. Insurance coverage is designed for claims that you cannot pay yourself.
Teenage drivers pay high costs – Beginning drivers in Pennsylvania are known to be inattentive and easily distracted when behind the wheel and because of this, their car insurance rates are much higher. Older insureds tend to be more responsible, cost insurance companies less in claims, and are generally more financially stable.
Low stress job equals lower premiums – Do you work in a high-stress field? Careers such as lawyers, business owners, and accountants tend to pay the highest rates because of intense work requirements and extremely grueling work hours. On the other hand, careers like farmers, engineers and homemakers generally pay rates lower than average.
These discounts can slash Pontiac G5 insurance rates
Auto insurance is neither fun to buy or cheap, but there could be significant discounts that many consumers don’t even know exist. Certain credits will be shown at the time you complete a quote, but occasionally some discounts must be inquired about before you get the savings.
- Accident Forgiveness Coverage – This isn’t a discount exactly, but companies like GEICO, Allstate and Liberty Mutual will allow you to have one accident before they charge you more for coverage if you are claim-free for a specific time period.
- Student Driver Training – Require your teen driver to enroll and complete driver’s education in high school.
- Military Deployment Discount – Being deployed in the military can result in better premium rates.
- Cautious Drivers – Insureds without accidents could pay up to 40% less than their less cautious counterparts.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Cars and trucks with ABS braking systems or traction control are safer to drive and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Defensive Driver – Completing a course that instructs on driving safety is a good idea and can lower rates and also improve your driving technique.
A little note about advertised discounts, most credits do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most cut the price of certain insurance coverages like liability, collision or medical payments. Despite the appearance that all the discounts add up to a free policy, auto insurance companies aren’t that generous.
Large auto insurance companies and a selection of discounts are:
- GEICO includes discounts for anti-theft, seat belt use, multi-vehicle, emergency military deployment, daytime running lights, military active duty, and multi-policy.
- Auto-Owners Insurance has discounts for multi-policy, paperless, mature driver, air bags, safe driver, paid in full, and group or association.
- American Family offers discounts including defensive driver, good driver, mySafetyValet, TimeAway discount, early bird, Steer into Savings, and bundled insurance.
- Esurance discounts include online shopper, Switch & Save, good student, homeowner, anti-lock brakes, and safety device.
- Progressive may offer discounts for multi-vehicle, homeowner, continuous coverage, online quote discount, good student, and multi-policy.
- State Farm policyholders can earn discounts including student away at school, anti-theft, safe vehicle, defensive driving training, multiple autos, and accident-free.
- AAA has savings for education and occupation, multi-car, AAA membership discount, good student, pay-in-full, good driver, and multi-policy.
If you are trying to find affordable Pontiac G5 insurance quotes, ask all companies you are considering to give you their best rates. Some credits may not be offered everywhere. If you would like to see a list of auto insurance companies with discount auto insurance rates in Philadelphia, click here to view.
Neighborhood insurance agents
Certain consumers would prefer to get advice from a local agent and we recommend doing that Most agents can make sure you are properly covered and help submit paperwork. An additional benefit of price shopping on the web is the fact that drivers can get lower rates and still have a local agent.
For easy comparison, once you complete this form (opens in new window), your information is sent to participating agents in Philadelphia who will return price quotes for your business. You don’t have to do any legwork because quoted prices will be sent to your email. In the event you want to compare rates from a specific insurance company, feel free to visit that company’s website and complete a quote there.
Deciding on an provider requires more thought than just a cheap quote. These questions are important to ask:
- How much will you save each year by using a higher deductible?
- Are they properly licensed to sell insurance in Pennsylvania?
- What is the agency’s Better Business Bureau rating?
- Do they write coverage based solely on cost?
- Is the agent CPCU or CIC certified?
- Which family members are covered?
- Do they feel the quoted coverages are adequate?
When looking for a reliable agent, it’s helpful to know the different agency structures that you can select. Insurance agencies are categorized either exclusive or independent. Either type can handle insurance, but it’s worth learning the differences since it could factor into your agent selection.
Agents that elect to be exclusive can usually just insure with one company and some examples include American Family, State Farm, and AAA. They are unable to provide other company’s prices so they have to upsell other benefits. Exclusive agents are highly trained on their company’s products which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Many people use the same exclusive agent primarily because of loyalty to the company and the convenience of having all coverages with one company.
Listed below are exclusive agencies in Philadelphia that are able to give rate quotes.
- Joe Ems – State Farm Insurance Agent
7348 Frankford Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19136 – (215) 333-5100 – View Map
- State Farm – Philadelphia – Thanh Pham
254 S 10th St – Philadelphia, PA 19107 – (215) 238-7400 – View Map
- Pamela R Wilkins – State Farm Insurance Agent
8912 Frankford Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19136 – (215) 331-4500 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agencies
Agents that choose to be independent can sell policies from many different companies and that allows them to write policies with any number of different companies and find the cheapest rate. If you want to switch companies, your agent can switch companies which requires no work on your part. When searching for an agent, we recommend you contact a few independent agents to maximize your price options. They also have the ability to place coverage with companies that do not advertise much that can offer cheaper rates than bigger companies.
Below is a list of independent agents in Philadelphia that can give you rate quotes.
- Burg Insurance
2707 Kirkbride St – Philadelphia, PA 19137 – (215) 744-4100 – View Map
- America Insurance Agency Inc
7214 Frankford Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19135 – (800) 283-0500 – View Map
- Rexach Insurance Agency
2932 N 5th St – Philadelphia, PA 19133 – (215) 229-6320 – View Map
After talking to the agent and getting positive feedback to these questions as well as offering an affordable quote, you may have just found an auto insurance agent that can be relied on to insure your vehicles. Just understand that it’s your policy and you can terminate your policy at any point so never feel you are locked into any specific company for the entire policy term.
Affordable car insurance premiums are out there
People switch companies for any number of reasons including denial of a claim, being labeled a high risk driver, delays in paying claims or even questionable increases in premium. Regardless of your reason, choosing a new insurance company is pretty simple and you could end up saving a buck or two.
Some insurance providers don’t offer the ability to get quotes online and these smaller companies sell through independent agents. The cheapest Pontiac G5 insurance in Philadelphia is attainable both online and from local insurance agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both in order to have the best price selection to choose from.
We just showed you many tips how you can shop for Pontiac G5 insurance online. It’s most important to understand that the more rate comparisons you have, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even find the biggest savings come from the smaller companies.
- Teen Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Affordable Philadelphia Auto Insurance Rates After a Speeding Ticket? (FAQ)
- How Much are Car Insurance Quotes for a 20 Year Old Male in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- How Much are Car Insurance Quotes for 19 Year Olds in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Philadelphia Car Insurance for Police Officers? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Philadelphia Car Insurance for Used Cars? (FAQ)
- Tools for Teen Driving Safety (State Farm)
- State Laws for Cellphones and Texting (iihs.org)