Purchasing budget-priced Philadelphia Fiat 500 insurance quotes might seem difficult for vehicle owners who are new to buying insurance over the internet. With more and more online companies, how can anyone effectively compare the different rates to find better rates?
We don’t have to tell you that auto insurance companies don’t want you to compare rates. Insureds who compare price quotes are highly likely to move their business because there is a good probability of getting low-cost coverage. A recent study showed that consumers who routinely shopped around saved approximately $865 annually as compared to drivers who never shopped around for cheaper prices.
If finding low prices for car insurance is your objective, then having a good understanding how to get free comparison quotes and analyze coverages can save time and make the process easier.
Affordable Fiat 500 insurance rates in Philadelphia
Auto insurance companies don’t always publicize the entire discount list in an easy-to-find place, so we researched both the well known and also the lesser-known discounts you could be receiving when you buy Philadelphia auto insurance online.
- Military Discounts – Having an actively deployed family member could qualify you for better premium rates.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts – Cars and trucks with ABS braking systems or traction control have fewer accidents and the ABS can save up to 10%.
- Policy Bundle Discount – If you can combine your homeowners and auto policy with the same insurance company you may earn at least 10 to 15 percent or more.
- Sign Online – Some larger companies will give you a small discount for buying your policy online.
- Distant Student Discount – College-age children living away from Philadelphia attending college without a vehicle on campus can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Driver’s Ed – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to take driver’s ed class in school.
- Philadelphia Homeowners Discount – Simply owning a home may trigger a policy discount on auto insurance because owning a home means you have a higher level of financial diligence.
- Pay Upfront and Save – By paying your policy upfront instead of monthly or quarterly installments you may have a lower total premium amount.
Discounts save money, but please remember that most discount credits are not given to the whole policy. Some only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. So even though you would think all the discounts add up to a free policy, nobody gets a free ride.
To find insurance companies that offer the discounts shown above in Philadelphia, follow this link.
Fiat 500 insurance quotes comparison
Most companies like 21st Century, Allstate and State Farm give pricing on the web. Comparing prices online for Fiat 500 insurance in Philadelphia doesn’t take much effort as you just enter your required coverages as detailed in the form. After you submit the form the company’s rating system makes automated requests for credit information and your driving record and returns a price based on the information you submitted.
Using the web to get price quotes for Fiat 500 insurance in Philadelphia makes comparing rates easy, and it’s absolutely necessary to get many rate quotes if you are searching for the lowest car insurance rates.
To save time and find out what other companies charge, compare quotes from the companies shown below. To compare your current rates, we recommend that you enter your coverages exactly as shown on your declarations page. Using the same limits helps guarantee you will get a price comparison for the exact same coverage.
The auto insurance companies shown below have been selected to offer comparison quotes in Philadelphia, PA. If multiple providers are shown, we suggest you visit several of them to get the lowest price.
What is the best car insurance coverage?
When it comes to choosing a policy, there really is no “best” method to buy coverage. Everyone’s situation is unique.
For example, these questions can help discover if your situation would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Does my policy cover me if I wreck while driving under the influence?
- Is pet coverage available?
- Are my tools covered if they get stolen from my vehicle?
- Is rental equipment covered for theft or damage?
- Do I need PIP (personal injury protection) coverage in Pennsylvania?
- Does car insurance cover theft of personal property?
- How much liability coverage do I need in Pennsylvania?
- Is my vehicle covered by my employer’s policy when using it for work?
- Should I have combined single limit or split liability limits?
If you’re not sure about those questions but you think they might apply to your situation then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. If you don’t have a local agent, simply complete this short form.
When to contact an insurance agency
Some people still like to get professional advice from a licensed agent and doing so can bring peace of mind A nice benefit of comparing car insurance online is you may find the best rates and still buy from a local agent. And supporting local insurance agencies is still important in Philadelphia.
By using this form (opens in new window), the quote information is emailed to local insurance agents in Philadelphia who will gladly provide quotes for your coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to find an agent on your own since price quotes are sent directly to your email. You can most likely find cheaper rates and a licensed agent to work with. If for some reason you want to get a comparison quote from a specific car insurance provider, you just need to navigate to their website and fill out their quote form.
When searching for a reliable insurance agent, there are two types of insurance agents and how they function. Agents in Philadelphia can be described as either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive).
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents that elect to be independent are normally appointed by many insurers and that gives them the ability to insure with many different companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If they quote lower rates, your agent can just switch to a different company which requires no work on your part. When comparison shopping, you need to include several independent insurance agents so that you can do a thorough price comparison. They also have the ability to place coverage with smaller mutual companies that can offer cheaper rates than bigger companies.
Below is a short list of independent insurance agents in Philadelphia that can give you pricing information.
- Juniata Ins Agency
1206 E Hunting Park Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19124 – (215) 533-9701 – View Map
- Nigro Insurance Agency
35 Letitia St – Philadelphia, PA 19106 – (215) 278-9633 – View Map
- Goebel Insurance Agency, Inc.
2026 S 12th St – Philadelphia, PA 19148 – (215) 465-9311 – View Map
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
These agents normally can only provide a single company’s rates and examples are Allstate, State Farm and Farmers Insurance. They usually cannot give you multiple price quotes so always compare other rates. Exclusive agents are highly trained on sales techniques which aids in selling service over price. Many people choose to use an exclusive agent primarily because of high brand loyalty rather than low price.
Shown below are Philadelphia exclusive agents who can help you get price quotes.
- Steven Breinlinger – State Farm Insurance Agent
7904 Germantown Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19118 – (267) 323-2923 – View Map
- Dave Penning – State Farm Insurance Agent
2962 Robbins Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19149 – (215) 537-8050 – View Map
- Craig Alleyne – State Farm Insurance Agent
6335 Wayne Avenue – Philadelphia, PA 19144 – (215) 438-8440 – View Map
Deciding on an car insurance agent requires more thought than just a low price. You should also get answers to these questions.
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?
- What are their preferred companies if they are an independent agency?
- Has the agent ever had any license suspensions?
- When do they do policy reviews?
- Does the agent have professional designations like CIC, CPCU or AIC?
Don’t give up on cheap coverage
Insureds who switch companies do it for any number of reasons including unfair underwriting practices, poor customer service, policy cancellation and questionable increases in premium. Regardless of your reason, finding a new car insurance company is not as difficult as it may seem.
Throughout this article, we presented quite a bit of information on how to reduce Fiat 500 insurance premium rates online in Philadelphia. It’s most important to understand that the more price quotes you have, the better likelihood of getting inexpensive Philadelphia auto insurance quotes. Drivers may even discover the lowest priced car insurance comes from a small mutual company.
As you quote Philadelphia auto insurance, it’s very important that you do not buy less coverage just to save a little money. There have been many cases where an insured dropped physical damage coverage only to discover later they didn’t purchase enough coverage. The aim is to buy enough coverage at the best cost.
Much more information about car insurance in Pennsylvania is available below:
- How to Avoid Buying a Flooded Car (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Postal Workers in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for a Toyota RAV4 in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Philadelphia Car Insurance for 17 Year Olds? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Rates for Nurses in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Homeowners in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- Determining Your Vehicle’s Value and Repair Cost (Insurance Information Institute)
- Insurance Losses by Make and Model (iihs.org)
- Auto Insurance for Teen Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Can I Save Money on Auto Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)