Locating cheaper insurance for a Kia Amanti in Pennsylvania could be difficult, but you can use the following methods to find lower rates. There is a better way to shop for insurance so you’re going to learn the absolute fastest way to quote coverages on a Kia and get the lowest price from Philadelphia insurance agents and online providers.
Finding the cheapest car insurance coverage in Philadelphia is not that difficult. If you have a current car insurance policy or just want cheaper rates, you can use these tips to reduce premiums without reducing coverage. Comparison shoppers only need to know the proper methods to buy car insurance online.
The best way we recommend to compare car insurance company rates for Kia Amanti insurance in Philadelphia is to take advantage of the fact most insurance companies pay for the opportunity to compare their rates. All consumers are required to do is take a few minutes to give details including if your license is active, any included safety features, how much education you have, and distance driven. Your information is instantly provided to insurance carriers in your area and you will get price comparisons within a short period of time.
To start a quote now, click here and complete the form.
The auto insurance companies shown below are our best choices to provide quotes in Philadelphia, PA. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you compare several of them to get the cheapest price.
Auto insurance discounts are available to get cheap rates
Companies that sell car insurance do not advertise all their discounts very well, so the below list has a few of the more common and also the lesser-known discounts you could be receiving when you buy Philadelphia car insurance online.
- Online Discount – A handful of auto insurance companies give back up to $50 for completing your application digitally online.
- Life Insurance – Insurance companies who offer life insurance give a break if you buy a life policy as well.
- Drivers Ed for Students – Have your child take driver’s ed class as it can save substantially.
- Employee of Federal Government – Employees or retirees of the government could provide a small rate reduction with select insurance companies.
- Organization Discounts – Affiliation with a professional or civic organization may earn a discount when shopping for auto insurance.
- Smart Student Discounts – Performing well in school may save you up to 25%. The discount lasts until age 25.
- Braking Control Discount – Vehicles with ABS and/or traction control can avoid accidents and will save you 10% or more on Amanti insurance in Philadelphia.
- Theft Prevention System – Cars and trucks with anti-theft systems have a lower chance of being stolen and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Safety Restraint Discount – Drivers who require all vehicle occupants to wear their seat belts could cut 10% or more on medical payment and PIP coverage.
- Accident Free – Insureds with no claims or accidents get the best auto insurance rates when compared to frequent claim filers.
Consumers should know that many deductions do not apply to the whole policy. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. Despite the appearance that all the discounts add up to a free policy, companies don’t profit that way.
A few popular companies and a selection of discounts are shown below.
- Esurance discounts include emergency road assistance, anti-theft, multi-policy, defensive driver, good driver, Switch & Save, and renters.
- The Hartford offers discounts for anti-theft, driver training, defensive driver, bundle, vehicle fuel type, and air bag.
- AAA has discounts for pay-in-full, good student, multi-car, AAA membership discount, and multi-policy.
- GEICO may offer discounts for anti-theft, anti-lock brakes, seat belt use, membership and employees, daytime running lights, emergency military deployment, and good student.
- State Farm policyholders can earn discounts including defensive driving training, anti-theft, multiple autos, good student, accident-free, driver’s education, and multiple policy.
When quoting, ask each company or agent to apply every possible discount. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts might not be offered in every state.
Local Philadelphia insurance agencies
A lot of people just prefer to buy from a licensed agent and there is nothing wrong with that. Professional insurance agents can answer important questions and help you file claims. The best thing about getting online price quotes is the fact that drivers can get cheap rate quotes but also keep your business local.
By using this short form, your coverage information is instantly submitted to companies in Philadelphia who will gladly provide quotes for your coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to leave your computer due to the fact that quote results will go immediately to your email address. If you need to quote rates from a specific auto insurance provider, don’t hesitate to jump over to their website and fill out the quote form the provide.
Selecting a insurer needs to be determined by more than just a cheap price quote. Get answers to these questions too.
- Is auto insurance their primary focus in Philadelphia?
- Which company do they place the most coverage with?
- How many companies do they write for?
- Do you qualify for any additional discounts?
- Is the agent properly licensed in Pennsylvania?
- Is coverage determined by price?
- How will an accident affect your rates?
- Where would glass claims be handled in Philadelphia?
Two types of auto insurance agents
When researching a reliable insurance agent, it’s helpful to know the different agency structures and how they work. Auto insurance agencies are considered either independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer. Both can sell auto insurance policies, but it’s worth mentioning the differences because it may have an impact on your agent selection.
Agents in the exclusive channel have only one company to place business with and some examples include Allstate and State Farm. These agents are not able to shop your coverage around so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agencies are usually well trained on sales techniques which aids in selling service over price. Consumers often buy from the same agent for years mostly because of the brand legacy and solid financial strength.
Below is a list of exclusive insurance agencies in Philadelphia that are able to give price quotes.
- Les Moore – State Farm Insurance Agent
6750 N 5th St – Philadelphia, PA 19126 – (215) 224-4400 – View Map
- Trish Floyd – State Farm Insurance Agent
7706 Castor Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19152 – (215) 725-3000 – View Map
- Wanda Dancy – State Farm Insurance Agent
2805 N 47th St, FL-1 – Philadelphia, PA 19131 – (215) 871-3390 – View Map
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Independent agencies do not write with just one company and that is an advantage because they can write policies through many different auto insurance companies and find the cheapest auto insurance rates. To move your coverage to a new company, the agent simply finds a different carrier and you stay with the same agent.
When searching for an agent, it’s recommended you get rate quotes from several independent insurance agents in order to compare the most rates. They also have the ability to place coverage with less well-known companies which may provide better rates.
Shown below are Philadelphia independent insurance agencies that can give you price quotes.
- Nigro Insurance Agency
35 Letitia St – Philadelphia, PA 19106 – (215) 278-9633 – View Map
- Accu Insurance Agency
7010 Elmwood Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19142 – (215) 726-0270 – View Map
- Nationwide Insurance: Ferullo Insurance Agencies LLC
1636 S Front St – Philadelphia, PA 19148 – (215) 468-4116 – View Map
Insurance agents can help
When quoting and comparing coverage online or from an agent for your personal vehicles, there really isn’t a “best” method to buy coverage. Your situation is unique and your insurance should unique, too.
These are some specific questions might point out whether or not you would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- Do I have coverage when pulling a U-Haul trailer?
- Is my Kia Amanti covered for smoke damage?
- I have a DUI can I still get coverage?
- Do I need special endorsements for business use of my vehicle?
- How do I file an SR-22 for a DUI in Pennsylvania?
- Am I covered when renting a car or should I buy coverage from the car rental agency?
- How much can I save by bundling my policies?
- Can I afford to pay high deductible claims out of pocket?
- Why am I required to buy high-risk coverage?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you know they apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, complete this form or go to this page to view a list of companies. It is quick, free and you can get the answers you need.
You Can Change Your Insurance Costs
Consumers need to have an understanding of some of the factors that come into play when calculating your insurance rates. If you have some idea of what influences your rates, this empowers consumers to make smart changes that may result in lower premium levels.
Prevent your car from being stolen – Selecting a car model with anti-theft technology or alarm system can help lower your premiums. Anti-theft features like GM’s OnStar, tamper alarm systems and vehicle immobilizers can help prevent car theft and help bring rates down.
Little extras can really add up – There are a lot of additional coverages that may not really be needed when buying insurance. Things like personal injury protection, towing coverage, and term life insurance may be costing you every month. These may sound like a good investment when deciding what coverages you need, but if you have no use for them remove them from your policy.
How much liability insurance – A critical coverage on your policy, liability insurance will protect you if ever you are responsible for personal injury or accident damage. It provides legal defense coverage which can cost a lot. Liability is cheap compared to physical damage coverage, so do not cut corners here.
Five star crash test rating saves money – Safe vehicles can get you lower premiums. Vehicles built for safety result in less severe injuries and any reduction in injury severity translates directly to fewer claims and cheaper rates on your policy. If your Kia Amanti scored at minimum four stars on Safercar.gov or an “acceptable” rating on iihs.org it is probably cheaper to insure.
Fast cars cost more to insure – The performance of the car, truck or SUV you own makes a huge difference in the rate you pay. The lowest performance passenger cars usually have the lowest premiums, but there are many factors that impact the final cost.
Avoid tickets and save – Whether or not you get tickets has a big impact on rates. Good drivers pay lower auto insurance prices compared to bad drivers. Even a single speeding ticket can increase rates by as much as twenty percent. Drivers unfortunate enough to have license-revoking citations such as DUI or willful reckless driving might be required by their state to prove financial responsibility with the DMV in their state in order to continue driving.
Rates can be impacted by your employer – Do you work in a high-stress field? Careers such as judges, air traffic controllers, and stock brokers have higher average rates in part from job stress and lengthy work days. Other professions such as scientists, athletes and retirees receive lower rates.
Car insurance just makes sense
Even though it can be expensive, paying for car insurance is required in Pennsylvania but it also protects you in many ways.
- Almost all states have mandatory insurance requirements which means you are required to carry specific minimum amounts of liability insurance coverage if you don’t want to risk a ticket. In Pennsylvania these limits are 15/30/5 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your Amanti has a lienholder, it’s guaranteed your bank will require you to buy insurance to ensure they get paid if you total the vehicle. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the lender may insure your Kia at a much higher premium rate and force you to pay for the much more expensive policy.
- Insurance safeguards both your car and your assets. It will also provide coverage for most medical and hospital costs for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, also pays for attorney fees and expenses in the event you are sued. If you have damage to your Kia as the result of the weather or an accident, your policy will pay to repair the damage minus the deductible amount.
The benefits of insuring your Amanti greatly outweigh the cost, particularly if you ever have a claim. According to a recent study, the average American driver overpays as much as $869 every year so you should quote and compare rates once a year at a minimum to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Cover all your bases
Cheaper Kia Amanti insurance in Philadelphia is attainable both online in addition to many Philadelphia insurance agents, so get free Philadelphia car insurance quotes from both of them to have the best rate selection. There are still a few companies who may not provide the ability to get quotes online and usually these smaller providers only sell through independent insurance agencies.
When trying to cut insurance costs, do not buy less coverage just to save a little money. There are many occasions where someone dropped liability limits or collision coverage and discovered at claim time that it was a big mistake. Your strategy should be to get the best coverage possible at a price you can afford, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
More learning opportunities
- How to shop for a safer car (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- How Much is Philadelphia Auto Insurance for Teenage Males? (FAQ)
- Auto Crash Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Rental Car Insurance Tips (Insurance Information Institute)
- No-Fault Auto Insurance Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)