Paying for high-priced Lexus RX 350 insurance in Philadelphia can overdraw your personal savings and make it hard to pay other bills.
Anyone knows that car insurance companies want to keep you from comparing prices. Insureds who shop around for better prices are likely to switch companies because there is a great chance of finding a cheaper policy. A recent car insurance study discovered that drivers who compared rates annually saved approximately $3,500 over four years as compared to drivers who never shopped around.
If saving money on auto insurance is your target objective, then knowing the best way to compare coverage rates can save time, money, and frustration.
Lots of car insurance companies contend for your business, and it can be difficult to compare rates to find the absolute lowest rate on Lexus RX 350 insurance in Philadelphia.
It is always a good idea to get comparison quotes at least once a year because rates go up and down regularly. Despite the fact that you may have had the lowest premium rates on Lexus RX 350 insurance in Philadelphia at your last renewal you can probably find a lower rate today. Block out anything you think you know about car insurance because I'm going to let you in on the secrets to the right way to find great coverage at a great price.
Best companies for low-cost Lexus RX 350 insurance in Pennsylvania
The companies shown below provide quotes in Pennsylvania. If multiple providers are shown, it's a good idea that you compare several of them in order to find the most affordable rates.
Lexus RX 350 insurance rate analysis
The coverage table displayed next highlights different coverage prices for Lexus RX 350 models. Having knowledge of how insurance prices are established can help guide drivers when making smart choices when selecting a policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|RX 350 2WD||$226||$366||$488||$28||$146||$1,254||$105|
|RX 350 4WD||$226||$366||$488||$28||$146||$1,254||$105|
|Get Your Own Customized Quote Go|
Data assumes single male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Pennsylvania minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, safe-driver, multi-policy, homeowner, and multi-vehicle. Price estimates do not factor in specific Philadelphia garaging location which can revise prices substantially.
Impact of speeding/accidents on Philadelphia car insurance rates
The chart below illustrates how traffic citations and at-fault collisions can increase Lexus RX 350 auto insurance costs for different age groups. The rates are based on a single male driver, full coverage, $250 deductibles, and no other discounts are factored in.
Earn discounts on Philadelphia car insurance
Companies don't necessarily list their entire list of discounts very well, so below is a list both well-publicized and also the more inconspicuous car insurance savings.
- Federal Employees - Being employed by or retired from a federal job could provide a small rate reduction but check with your company.
- Senior Citizens - Drivers over the age of 55 could receive reduced rates.
- Sign Online - A few larger companies may give you up to $50 simply for signing on the web.
- One Accident Forgiven - Not really a discount, but some insurance companies will let one accident slide without raising rates with the catch being you have to be claim-free before the accident.
- Auto/Home Discount - If you can bundle your homeowners and auto insurance with the same company you could save at least 10 to 15 percent or more.
- Smart Student Discounts - A discount for being a good student can earn a discount of 20% or more. This discount can apply well after school through age 25.
- Defensive Driver - Completing a course teaching defensive driving skills could earn you a small percentage discount and make you a better driver.
- Active Military Service - Being deployed with a military unit may qualify for rate reductions.
- Onboard Data Collection - Philadelphia drivers who agree to allow their insurance company to look at where and when they drive through the use of a telematics system such as In-Drive from State Farm or Allstate's Drivewise system might see lower rates if they are good drivers.
- Drivers Ed for Students - Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to enroll in driver's education if offered at their school.
Don't be surprised that many deductions do not apply to the entire cost. Some only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as liability and collision coverage. Even though it may seem like you could get a free car insurance policy, it just doesn't work that way.
The diagram below shows the difference between Lexus RX 350 yearly insurance costs with and without discounts applied to the policy rates. The data assumes a male driver, no violations or claims, Pennsylvania state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-policy, homeowner, safe-driver, marriage, claim-free, and multi-car discounts applied.
Larger car insurance companies and a partial list of their discounts can be read below.
- Farm Bureau discounts include youthful driver, renewal discount, good student, multi-policy, 55 and retired, and multi-vehicle.
- State Farm has savings for good student, multiple autos, Steer Clear safe driver discount, anti-theft, and accident-free.
- Progressive offers discounts for online quote discount, homeowner, good student, continuous coverage, and multi-vehicle.
- Allstate may have discounts that include eSmart discount, anti-theft, new car, good student, premier plus, and teenSMART discount.
- Nationwide offers discounts including Farm Bureau membership, multi-policy, accident-free, good student, business or organization, anti-theft, and defensive driving.
- MetLife offers premium reductions for claim-free, accident-free, multi-policy, good driver, good student, defensive driver
If you want affordable Lexus RX 350 insurance quotes, ask every prospective company to give you their best rates. Discounts may not apply in Philadelphia. To see a list of insurance companies that offer discounts in Philadelphia, follow this link.
How to know if you need help
When quoting and choosing adequate coverage for your personal vehicles, there isn't really a perfect coverage plan. Your needs are unique to you.
Here are some questions about coverages that might help in determining if your insurance needs would benefit from an agent's advice.
- What does PIP insurance cover?
- Do I need to file an SR-22 for a DUI in Pennsylvania?
- Am I covered by my spouse's policy after a separation?
- Should I put collision coverage on all my vehicles?
- Which companies are cheaper for teen drivers?
- What if I owe more than I can insure my car for?
- What does roadside assistance cover?
- Is my son or daughter covered when driving my car?
- How much liability coverage do I need in Pennsylvania?
- Are there companies who specialize in insuring high-risk drivers?
If you can't answer these questions but a few of them apply, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed agent. If you don't have a local agent, take a second and complete this form.
Do I need an insurance agent?
Some people just want to buy from a licensed agent and that is a smart decision One of the best bonuses of comparing rates online is that drivers can save money and get the lowest rates and also buy local.
For easy comparison, once you complete this quick form, your coverage information is immediately sent to local insurance agents that can give you free Philadelphia auto insurance quotes to get your business. It makes it easy because there is no need to visit any agencies because prices are sent to you instantly. You'll get the best rates without the usual hassles of price shopping. In the event you want to get a price quote from a specific auto insurance provider, just search and find their rate quote page to submit a rate quote request.
Finding the right provider requires you to look at more than just the price. Here are some questions to ask:
- Where would glass claims be handled in Philadelphia?
- Are claims handled at the agent's location?
- Are they able to provide referrals?
- Are there any discounts for paying up front?
- Will they take your side in the event of a claim?
- Will the company cover a rental car if your car is getting fixed?
Two types of auto insurance agents
When looking for an insurance agent, there are two types of agencies that you can select. Auto insurance policy providers can be categorized as either exclusive or independent.
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agents
Agents that choose to be exclusive normally can only provide a single company's rates and examples are Farmers Insurance and State Farm. They usually cannot shop your coverage around so you need to shop around if the rates are high. They receive a lot of sales training in insurance sales and that can be a competitive advantage.
The following are exclusive agencies in Philadelphia who can help you get price quotes.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents that choose to be independent often have many company appointments so as a result can place your coverage through many different auto insurance companies and potentially find a lower price. If they find a lower price, the business is moved internally and you don't have to find a new agent. When comparison shopping, you will want to get quotes from several independent agencies for the best price selection.
Listed below are independent agents in Philadelphia willing to provide rate quotes.
Upon receiving answers to your satisfaction as well as cheaper RX 350 insurance quotes, it's possible that you found an auto insurance agent that can be relied on to insure your vehicles.
Persistent drivers can save
People switch companies for any number of reasons including delays in paying claims, policy cancellation, questionable increases in premium and even delays in responding to claim requests. Whatever your reason, switching auto insurance companies can be easy and end up saving you some money.
Some insurance companies do not provide the ability to get a quote online and many times these regional insurance providers work with local independent agencies. Lower-priced Lexus RX 350 insurance in Philadelphia can be found both online and with local Philadelphia insurance agents, and you should compare price quotes from both to have the best rate selection.
As you prepare to switch companies, make sure you don't skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. There have been many cases where an insured dropped comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to discover later that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. Your goal should be to find the BEST coverage at the lowest possible cost while not skimping on critical coverages.
To learn more, take a look at the following helpful articles:
- Distracted Driving (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for College Graduates in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for a Chevrolet Traverse in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for a Hyundai Elantra in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- Uninsured Motorists: Threats on the Road (Insurance Information Institute)
- When is the Right Time to Switch Car Insurance Companies? (Allstate)
- Child Safety Seats (Insurance Information Institute)
- Auto Insurance Basics (Insurance Information Institute)