Finding low cost premium rates on Lincoln Continental insurance in Philadelphia could be kind of frustrating for beginners to buying insurance online. Drivers have so many options available that it can easily be a difficult situation to lower your prices on Lincoln Continental insurance.
Smart shoppers know that car insurance companies want to keep your business as long as possible. Drivers who compare price quotes are very likely to buy a new policy because there is a significant possibility of finding lower rate quotes. Surprisingly, a recent survey revealed that drivers who shopped around saved $72 a month compared to drivers who never compared rates.
If finding the lowest price on insurance in Philadelphia is your ultimate goal, knowing how to find and compare insurance rates can help you succeed in saving money.
If you are paying for car insurance now, you should be able to save money using the ideas you’re about to read. Obtaining price quotes for the best-priced policy in Philadelphia is actually quite simple. Nevertheless, Pennsylvania drivers benefit from understanding how companies determine premium rates because rates are impacted by many factors.
Lower rates by qualifying for discounts
Auto insurance is not inexpensive, but you might already qualify for some discounts that may help make it more affordable. A few discounts will automatically apply at the time of quoting, but once in a while a discount must be requested specifically prior to receiving the credit. If you do not double check each discount possible, you are paying more than you should be.
- Mature Driver Discount – If you’re over the age of 55, you may be able to get a small discount on rates.
- Driver Training Discounts – Taking time to complete a class that teaches defensive driving techniques could earn you a small percentage discount and make you a better driver.
- Military Rewards – Having a family member in the military could trigger a small discount.
- Multiple Policy Discount – If you can bundle your auto and home insurance with one insurance company they may give you a discount of nearly 15% which can help you find affordable Lincoln Continental insurance rates in Philadelphia.
- Air Bags and Passive Restraints – Options like air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems may get savings of up to 25% or more.
- Early Payment Discounts – If paying your policy premium upfront rather than spreading payments over time you can actually save on your bill.
- Federal Employees – Having worked for a branch of the government could qualify for a slight premium decrease with certain companies.
It’s important to note that some of the credits will not apply to your bottom line cost. The majority will only reduce specific coverage prices like collision or personal injury protection. So despite the fact that it appears you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you aren’t that lucky.
Auto insurance companies who may offer most of the discounts above include:
Check with each insurance company which discounts you may be entitled to. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts might not be offered on policies in Philadelphia.
Keep in mind that comparing more prices helps improve the odds of finding better pricing.
The companies in the list below provide comparison quotes in Pennsylvania. If multiple providers are shown, it’s a good idea that you get rates from several of them in order to find the most competitive rates.
Situations that may require an agent’s advice
Always remember that when buying insurance from an agent or online, there isn’t really a best way to insure your cars. Each situation is unique.
For example, these questions might help in determining if your insurance needs might need an agent’s assistance.
- Why do I only qualify for high-risk insurance?
- Are my tools covered if they get stolen from my vehicle?
- Which companies will insure me after a DUI?
- Do I need to call my car insurance company before buying a new car?
- What is the minimum liability in Pennsylvania?
- Are rental cars covered under my policy?
If you can’t answer these questions but one or more may apply to you, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. If you don’t have a local agent, complete this form.
Insurance agent or online?
Some consumers just prefer to go talk to an agent and that is a smart decision A nice benefit of price shopping on the web is that you can find the best rates and still have a local agent.
After filling out this quick form, your coverage information is emailed to local insurance agents in Philadelphia who will give competitive quotes for your insurance coverage. There is no reason to contact any insurance agencies because quoted prices will be sent immediately to you. You’ll get the best rates and an insurance agent to talk to. In the event you want to get a comparison quote from a specific insurance provider, you would need to search and find their rate quote page and complete a quote there.
Picking an insurer needs to be determined by more than just the price. Here are some questions you might want to ask.
- Do they carry Errors and Omissions coverage?
- Does the agency provide any after hours assistance?
- Does the company have a solid financial rating?
- Will they take your side in the event of a claim?
- Are they involved in claim handling?
- Do they make recommendations based only on price?
Choose the right car insurance agent
If you are wanting to purchase insurance from an insurance agent, you need to know there are two types of agencies and how they can write your policy. Insurance agencies can be classified as either independent or exclusive.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents in the exclusive channel work for only one company like Allstate, State Farm and Farmers Insurance. They generally cannot place coverage with different providers so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. Exclusive insurance agents are usually quite knowledgeable on their products and sales techniques which helps offset the inability to provide other markets. Consumers sometimes buy from the same agent for years mainly due to the brand name rather than low rates.
Listed below is a list of exclusive agents in Philadelphia that can give you price quote information.
- Michael DeCarlo – State Farm Insurance Agent
326 S 19th St Ste 2 – Philadelphia, PA 19103 – (215) 772-0100 – View Map
- Dave Penning – State Farm Insurance Agent
2962 Robbins Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19149 – (215) 537-8050 – View Map
- Erica Bantom Martin – State Farm Insurance Agent
1124 S Broad St – Philadelphia, PA 19146 – (215) 875-8100 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
Independent insurance agents are not employed by one company so they have the ability to put coverage through lots of different companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If they find a cheaper price, an independent agent can move your coverage and you can keep the same agent. When comparing insurance rates, we recommend you get rate quotes from a couple of independent agencies to get the most accurate price comparison. Many independent agencies also insure through different regional companies that many times have cheaper rates.
The following is a list of independent agencies in Philadelphia that are able to give comparison quotes.
- Nigro Insurance Agency
35 Letitia St – Philadelphia, PA 19106 – (215) 278-9633 – View Map
- Burg Insurance
2707 Kirkbride St – Philadelphia, PA 19137 – (215) 744-4100 – View Map
- Larry Lewis Insurance Agency, LLC
4548 Market St #208 – Philadelphia, PA 19139 – (215) 243-4110 – View Map
After talking to the agent and getting good feedback to your questions as well as offering an affordable quote, you’ve probably found a car insurance agent that will properly service your insurance policy. Just remember you are able to cancel coverage whenever you wish so don’t feel that you’re stuck with any specific agency for any length of time.
You can find affordable coverage
We just showed you some good ideas how to compare Lincoln Continental insurance car insurance rates in Philadelphia. It’s most important to understand that the more price quotes you have, the better chance you’ll have of finding low cost Philadelphia car insurance quotes. Consumers could even find that the best car insurance rates are with a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising.
Insureds leave their current company for a number of reasons such as policy non-renewal, poor customer service, policy cancellation or lack of trust in their agent. Regardless of your reason, switching companies is pretty easy and you might even save some money in the process.
Cost effective Lincoln Continental insurance can be bought online in addition to many Philadelphia insurance agents, so get free Philadelphia car insurance quotes from both of them so you have a total pricing picture. Some insurance providers don’t offer internet price quotes and most of the time these regional insurance providers sell through independent insurance agencies.
More learning opportunities
- Vehicle Insurance in the U.S. (Wikipedia)
- Who Has the Cheapest Philadelphia Car Insurance for a Nissan Versa? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Philadelphia Car Insurance for Electric Cars? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Philadelphia Car Insurance Quotes for Drivers Under 21? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for a Dodge Ram in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- Teen Driving Statistics (iihs.org)
- Five Mistakes to Avoid (Insurance Information Institute)
- No-Fault Auto Insurance Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)