Would you like to stop overpaying and find cheaper Lexus RC 300 insurance in Philadelphia? Sick and tired of being strong-armed each month for auto insurance? You’re in the same situation as many other Pennsylvania consumers.
A study showed that the vast majority of auto insurance customers in Pennsylvania renewed their policy with the same company for four years or more, and roughly 40% of drivers have never even compared rates from other companies. With the average auto insurance premium being $1,847, American drivers can save 47% each year by just shopping around, but they don’t understand how simple it is to compare rates.
Many insurance companies compete for your hard-earned dollar, and because of this it can be hard to compare auto insurance companies to get the lowest rate on Lexus RC 300 insurance in Philadelphia.
It’s a good idea to compare prices as often as possible since prices change quite often. If you had the lowest quotes on Lexus RC 300 insurance in Philadelphia a year ago you can probably find a better rate now. There is lot of inaccurate information about RC 300 insurance on the internet, but by reading this article, you’re going to learn some of the best ways to find cheap auto insurance in Philadelphia.
The quickest way to compare insurance rates in your area is to know most of the larger companies participate in online systems to compare their rates. The only thing you need to do is provide a little information like an estimate of your credit level, the ages of drivers, whether you drive to work or school, and deductibles desired. Your details is submitted instantly to many different companies and you should receive rate quotes within a short period of time.
To check Lexus RC 300 insurance prices now, click here and enter your coverage details.
The companies shown below offer price comparisons in Pennsylvania. If several companies are displayed, we suggest you click on several of them to find the most affordable auto insurance rates.
Car insurance rates and discounts
Companies do not advertise every possible discount in a way that’s easy to find, so the following is a list of both well-publicized and the more hidden credits that may apply to you.
- Anti-theft System – Cars, trucks, and SUVs optioned with advanced anti-theft systems can help prevent theft so companies will give you a small discount.
- E-sign Discounts – Certain companies give back up to $50 simply for signing on the web.
- Pay Now and Pay Less – By paying your policy upfront instead of monthly or quarterly installments you could save up to 5%.
- Discount for New Cars – Insuring a new RC 300 is cheaper due to better safety requirements for new vehicles.
- Seat Belts Save – Drivers who require all vehicle occupants to fasten their seat belts can save up to 10 percent (depending on the company) off PIP or medical payments premium.
- Save over 55 – Older drivers can get lower premium rates.
- Military Rewards – Having a deployed family member could mean lower car insurance rates.
- Discount for Passive Restraints – Options like air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems may earn rate discounts of 20% or more.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Fewer annual miles on your Lexus can qualify you for cheaper rates.
Don’t be shocked that most discount credits are not given to the entire cost. A few only apply to specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. Even though the math looks like it’s possible to get free car insurance, it doesn’t quite work that way. But all discounts will help lower the cost of coverage.
Companies and the discounts they provide can be read below.
- Progressive has discounts for online signing, online quote discount, good student, multi-policy, homeowner, and multi-vehicle.
- MetLife has savings for good student, defensive driver, accident-free, multi-policy, good driver, and claim-free.
- Mercury Insurance policyholders can earn discounts including professional/association, annual mileage, age of vehicle, good driver, anti-theft, and accident-free.
- Nationwide offers premium reductions for defensive driving, Farm Bureau membership, anti-theft, easy pay, and family plan.
- GEICO discounts include air bags, driver training, good student, anti-theft, and membership and employees.
- AAA may have discounts that include anti-theft, AAA membership discount, multi-car, pay-in-full, multi-policy, good student, and education and occupation.
Before purchasing a policy, check with each company or agent which discounts you qualify for. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts might not be offered everywhere. For a list of providers who offer cheap Lexus RC 300 insurance quotes in Philadelphia, click this link.
Auto insurance is available from local agents
Many people still prefer to visit with an insurance agent and that can be a great decision A good thing about comparing auto insurance online is that you can obtain better rates and still buy from a local agent. And providing support for neighborhood insurance agencies is definitely important in Philadelphia.
After completing this short form, your insurance data is transmitted to local insurance agents who can give free rate quotes for your business. You won’t even need to find an agent because prices are sent instantly to you. You can get cheaper auto insurance rates AND an agent nearby. If for some reason you want to quote rates from one company in particular, feel free to search and find their rate quote page and fill out the quote form the provide.
When looking for a good Philadelphia insurance agent, there are a couple of types of agencies that you can choose from. Auto insurance policy providers are either independent agents or exclusive agents.
Independent Auto Insurance Agencies or Brokers
Agents that choose to be independent can sell policies from many different companies so they can write business amongst many companies and potentially find a lower price. If they quote lower rates, an independent agent can move your coverage and you don’t have to find a new agent.
When shopping rates, you will definitely want to check rates from several independent agencies to maximize your price options.
Listed below is a short list of independent agents in Philadelphia that may be able to give cheap rate quotes.
Rexach Insurance Agency
2932 N 5th St – Philadelphia, PA 19133 – (215) 229-6320 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Exclusive agencies work for only one company and examples are State Farm, AAA, Farmers Insurance or Allstate. These agents are not able to provide rate quotes from other companies so they have no alternatives for high prices. These agents are very knowledgeable on what they offer which aids in selling service over price.
Listed below is a short list of exclusive agencies in Philadelphia that can give you price quote information.
Picking the best car insurance agent should include more criteria than just the bottom line cost. Any good agent in Philadelphia should know the answers to these questions.
- How much experience to they have in personal lines coverages?
- Does the agent recommend any additional coverage?
- Do they review policy coverages at every renewal?
- How would your car be valued if totaled?
- Do they have 24-hour customer assistance?
- Are you getting all the discounts the company offers?
- Can they provide you with a list of referrals?
Why Smart Consumers Pay Less for Lexus RC 300 Insurance
Many factors are considered when pricing auto insurance. Some are obvious like your driving record, but others are less apparent such as your credit history or how safe your car is.
The list below includes some of the major factors companies use to determine your prices.
Stress out and pay more – Careers such as judges, police officers, and accountants are shown to have higher average rates attributed to high stress and lots of time spent away from family. Other occupations like professors, historians and retirees pay the least.
Too many claims and you’ll pay more – Insurance companies in Pennsylvania award cheaper rates to people who only file infrequent claims. If you tend to file frequent claims, you can look forward to higher rates. Your car insurance is intended to be relied upon for the bigger claims that can’t be paid out-of-pocket.
Bad drivers pay high prices – Your driving record has a lot to do with how much you pay for insurance. Drivers with clean records pay less for auto insurance than bad drivers. Having a single ticket can increase the cost of insurance by twenty percent. People who have careless violations such as DWI, reckless driving or hit and run convictions may be required to file a SR-22 with their state in order to continue driving.
Vehicles with better crash test results are cheaper to insure – Vehicles with good safety scores tend to have better insurance rates. Vehicles engineered for safety reduce the chance of injuries and reduced instances of injuries means less money paid by your insurance company and cheaper rates on your policy.
Mileage impacts costs – Driving more miles each year the more you’ll pay to insure it. A lot of companies calculate rates based on how the vehicle is used. Vehicles that sit idle most of the time receive lower rates as compared to vehicles used primarily for driving to work. A policy that improperly rates your RC 300 can cost quite a bit. It’s always a good idea to double check that your auto insurance coverage reflects annual mileage, because improper ratings can cost you money.
Why you need insurance for your Lexus vehicle
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Lexus RC 300 in Philadelphia, paying for auto insurance serves several important purposes.
- Most states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means you are required to carry a specific minimum amount of liability protection in order to be legal. In Pennsylvania these limits are 15/30/5 which means you must have $15,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $30,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your vehicle has a lienholder, almost all lenders will make it mandatory that you buy insurance to guarantee their interest in the vehicle. If you default on your policy, the bank may buy a policy for your Lexus at an extremely high rate and require you to reimburse them for the expensive policy.
- Auto insurance preserves both your Lexus RC 300 and your personal assets. Insurance will also pay for most medical and hospital costs for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, will also pay to defend you if you are sued as the result of an accident. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, collision and comprehensive coverages will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of insuring your RC 300 are definitely more than the cost, especially with large liability claims. According to a 2015 survey, the average American driver is currently overpaying as much as $869 every year so shop around at least once a year to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Don’t give up on cheap rates
Lower-priced Lexus RC 300 insurance in Philadelphia can be bought on the web and from local agencies, and you should be comparing both to get a complete price analysis. Some companies may not provide online price quotes and usually these regional insurance providers prefer to sell through local independent agencies.
Throughout this article, we presented a lot of ways to reduce Lexus RC 300 insurance premium rates online in Philadelphia. The key thing to remember is the more quotes you get, the better chance you’ll have of finding inexpensive Philadelphia auto insurance quotes. Consumers may even find the lowest premium rates are with the smaller companies. These companies may often insure only within specific states and give better rates than their larger competitors like State Farm or Progressive.
When you buy Philadelphia auto insurance online, it’s a bad idea to sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There are too many instances where an insured dropped comprehensive coverage or liability limits to discover at claim time that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. The proper strategy is to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the lowest possible cost, not the least amount of coverage.
Additional car insurance information is available at these links:
- Warning systems don’t curb driver distraction (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Drivers Over Age 60 in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Quotes for Low Income Drivers in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Company Car in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for State Employees in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- Young Drivers: The High Risk Years Video (iihs.org)
- Higher speed limits cause more fatalities (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Older Drivers FAQ (iihs.org)