Would you prefer to buy more competitive Volvo C70 insurance in Philadelphia? Shopping for cheap Philadelphia Volvo C70 insurance quotes can appear to be rather challenging for drivers who are beginners to quoting and comparison shopping on the internet. With a ridiculous number of insurers to choose from, how are drivers expected to possibly compare every one to find the best available price?
Smart shoppers know that auto insurance companies don’t want you to look for cheaper rates. Consumers who shop rates annually will, in all likelihood, move their business because there are good odds of getting low-cost coverage. Remarkably, a study showed that drivers who shopped around every year saved on average $3,400 over four years compared to those who never shopped around for cheaper prices.
If finding the lowest rates on Volvo C70 insurance in Philadelphia is your target objective, then having some insight into how to quote prices and compare insurance premiums can make the process more efficient.
Consumers need to do rate comparisons on a regular basis since insurance prices change frequently. Just because you found the best deal on Volvo C70 insurance in Philadelphia last year other companies may now be cheaper. Block out anything you think you know about insurance because I’m going to teach you the best methods to find lower rates on insurance.
If you’re already insured, you will be able to get lower rates using the concepts you’re about to learn. Quoting and buying the lowest cost policy in Philadelphia is not as difficult as people think. But Pennsylvania vehicle owners need to learn how big insurance companies compete online because it varies considerably.
Low Cost companies for Volvo C70 insurance in Pennsylvania
The companies in the list below can provide price comparisons in Philadelphia, PA. If more than one company is shown, we recommend you visit two to three different companies in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Auto insurance data for a Volvo C70
The coverage information shown next covers a range of insurance rates for Volvo C70 models. Being able to understand how insurance premiums are figured can assist in making informed decisions when comparing rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|C70 T5 2-Dr Convertible||$274||$590||$228||$14||$68||$1,174||$98|
|Get Your Own Customized Quote Go|
Table data assumes married female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Pennsylvania minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, claim-free, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, and homeowner. Prices do not factor in the specific area where the vehicle is garaged which can impact prices noticeably.
Get cheaper Volvo C70 insurance in Philadelphia with discounts
Car insurance is not cheap, but you may be missing some discounts that you may not even know about. Most are applied at quote time, but some must be specifically requested before being credited.
- Senior Citizen Discount – Seniors are able to get reduced rates.
- Driver Education Discount – Teen drivers should complete a driver education course in school.
- Distant Student – Children who live away from home at college and leave their car at home can be insured at a reduced rate.
- Drive Less and Save – Low mileage vehicles could qualify for discounted prices on garaged vehicles.
- More Vehicles More Savings – Purchasing coverage when you have multiple cars or trucks on one policy can reduce rates for all insured vehicles.
- Discount for Swiching Early – Some companies provide a discount for renewing your policy before your current expiration date. It’s a savings of about 10%.
- Military Deployment Discount – Having a deployed family member can result in better premium rates.
As a disclaimer on discounts, some of the credits will not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Most only cut individual premiums such as liability, collision or medical payments. So despite the fact that it appears having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, insurance companies wouldn’t stay in business.
The chart below compares Volvo C70 insurance prices with and without discounts applied to the policy rates. The prices are based on a male driver, no violations or claims, Pennsylvania state minimum liability limits, comp and collision included, and $500 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-car, homeowner, claim-free, marriage, safe-driver, and multi-policy discounts applied.
A list of companies and a partial list of their discounts can be found below.
- Farmers Insurance includes discounts for switch companies, good student, multi-car, mature driver, distant student, and youthful driver.
- State Farm may have discounts that include anti-theft, multiple autos, Steer Clear safe driver discount, good driver, student away at school, passive restraint, and defensive driving training.
- Liberty Mutual may offer discounts for new move discount, teen driver discount, safety features, preferred payment discount, multi-car, newly married, and hybrid vehicle.
- MetLife may include discounts for good student, defensive driver, good driver, multi-policy, accident-free, and claim-free.
- Progressive offers discounts for homeowner, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, good student, online signing, continuous coverage, and online quote discount.
Before purchasing a policy, check with all the companies which discounts they offer. Some of the discounts discussed earlier might not be offered on policies in Philadelphia. To locate companies who offer cheap Volvo C70 insurance quotes in Philadelphia, click this link.
What if I want to buy from local Philadelphia auto insurance agents?
Some people would rather talk to a local agent and there is nothing wrong with that. A nice benefit of getting free rate quotes online is you may find the best rates and still choose a local agent. Buying insurance from local insurance agents is still important in Philadelphia.
Upon completion of this quick form, your insurance data gets sent to companies in Philadelphia who will gladly provide quotes for your coverage. You won’t even need to search for any insurance agencies since price quotes are sent to you. You can find the lowest rates without the usual hassles of price shopping. If you need to compare prices for a specific company, feel free to jump over to their website and give them your coverage information.
Auto insurance agents in Philadelphia come in two varieties
When finding a local insurance agency, there are a couple of different types of agencies to choose from. Auto insurance agents in Philadelphia can be categorized as either exclusive agents or independent agents.
Independent Insurance Agents
Agents that elect to be independent do not write with just one company and that enables them to quote your coverage with many different companies and get you the best rates possible. If they find a lower price, your agent can switch companies and the insured can keep the same agent. When searching for an agent, it’s a good idea to compare prices from a few independent agents so that you can do a thorough price comparison. Most also write with smaller mutual companies that may have much lower rates than larger companies.
Listed below is a small list of independent agents in Philadelphia that may be able to provide competitive price quotes.
- Fabey Insurance Agency
619 E Girard Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19125 – (215) 425-7640 – View Map
- Terra Insurance Services
1879 Cottman Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19111 – (215) 742-3743 – View Map
- Goebel Insurance Agency, Inc.
2026 S 12th St – Philadelphia, PA 19148 – (215) 465-9311 – View Map
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agencies
Agents that elect to be exclusive can usually just insure with one company such as American Family, State Farm, and Allstate. They generally cannot provide other company’s prices so keep that in mind. They receive extensive training on their company’s products which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Consumers sometimes buy insurance from these agents mainly due to the prominence of the brand rather than low rates.
Shown below are Philadelphia exclusive agencies that can give you comparison quotes.
- John Nicolucci – State Farm Insurance Agent
6001 Ridge Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19128 – (215) 482-7000 – View Map
- Steven Breinlinger – State Farm Insurance Agent
7904 Germantown Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19118 – (267) 323-2923 – View Map
- Dennis Jackson – State Farm Insurance Agent
6200 Frankford Ave – Philadelphia, PA 19135 – (215) 289-5179 – View Map
Choosing an insurance agency should include more criteria than just a low price. These are valid questions to ask:
- Can they help ensure a fair claim settlement?
- How much training do they have in personal risk management?
- What will you get paid if your car is a total loss? How is that amount determined?
- How often do they review coverages?
- What companies can they write with?
- Are they involved in claim handling?
Once you have good feedback to all your questions and a low price estimate, it’s a good possibility that you have found an auto insurance agent that is a good match to provide auto insurance coverage. Keep in mind it’s your policy and you can cancel your coverage when you choose so don’t think that you are permanently stuck with any specific agency with no way out.
One last thing to lower rates
Some insurance companies don’t offer price quotes online and usually these regional insurance providers only sell coverage through independent agencies. Cost effective Volvo C70 insurance is available from both online companies and from local agencies, so compare prices from both to have the best chance of lowering rates.
When getting Philadelphia car insurance quotes online, it’s very important that you do not buy less coverage just to save a little money. There are many occasions where someone sacrificed uninsured motorist or liability limits and found out when filing a claim they didn’t purchase enough coverage. Your aim should be to purchase a proper amount of coverage at the best price, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
Insureds leave their current company for a number of reasons such as denial of a claim, high rates after DUI convictions, unfair underwriting practices or extreme rates for teen drivers. It doesn’t matter why you want to switch choosing a new insurance company is less work than it seems.
For more information, feel free to browse these articles:
- All About Airbag Safety (State Farm)
- How Much are Car Insurance Quotes for Drivers with a DUI in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for State Employees in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Rates for Nurses in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Quotes for Drivers Over Age 70 in Philadelphia? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Philadelphia Car Insurance Quotes for Drivers with Good Credit? (FAQ)
- Safe Vehicles for Teens (iihs.org)
- Understanding Limits and Deductibles (Allstate)
- Dangers of fake or stolen airbags (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)